WootBot

quality posts: 14 Private Messages WootBot

Staff

Poll: Cookie Clicker: still playing or long-since given up?
  • 1.1% - Still playing! I love that game! 12
  • 0.9% - I took a break, but I'm back now, and playing harder than ever. 10
  • 1% - I forgot. I really should start again. 11
  • 3.1% - I stopped. Eh. Moved on, I guess. 33
  • 10.6% - I never started playing in the first place. 112
  • 83.2% - I don't even know what Cookie Clicker is. 881
1059 votes

Well, how do you fare compared to the Zeitgeist? Chat up your fellow wooters and let us know how lame this poll was or what obvious choices we missed. For example: Was this poll a) STUPID, b) DUMB, c) POINTLESS or d) ALL OF THE ABOVE?

manhandsha

quality posts: 31 Private Messages manhandsha

Staff

Maybe I should've started playing, then I probably wouldn't have made so many real cookies for Christmas.

Have a question about your order or account? Click here to contact Woot Member Services.

slappomatt

quality posts: 6 Private Messages slappomatt

I was just playing earlier tonight. making over 200M cookies a second thank you very much.

slappomatt

slappomatt wrote:I was just playing earlier tonight. making over 200M cookies a second thank you very much.

ok make that 305M lol

labyrinthia

quality posts: 14 Private Messages labyrinthia

I moved on.

http://adarkroom.doublespeakgames.com/

computermd82

quality posts: 31 Private Messages computermd82
labyrinthia wrote:I moved on.

http://adarkroom.doublespeakgames.com/

Why did you have to post this link? I now have a large village with 44 people, crazy supplies, traps, and I'm about to embark down a dusty path with some armor and spears. Fun!

V'Owl Birthday of Celebrations GIVEAWAY!!!!
"And the man in the rain picked up his bag of secrets, and journeyed up the mountainside, far above the clouds. And nothing was ever heard from him again, except for the sound of Tubular Bells."

nihilsustinet

quality posts: 0 Private Messages nihilsustinet
slappomatt wrote:I was just playing earlier tonight. making over 200M cookies a second thank you very much.

That's all? my production is currently at 2.274 trillion per second.

slappomatt

nihilsustinet wrote:That's all? my production is currently at 2.274 trillion per second.

up to 2.145Bps now.

strawhousepig

quality posts: 60 Private Messages strawhousepig

Funny. I leave it running in a small window and click the golden cookies when I notice them. Finally banked 1 septillion, at 500 B/s, and was selling off between frenzies to do a last reset when I see this poll. I think I've ran my course with it. Especially with click frenzies being so damn rare any more.