WootBot


quality posts: 15 Private Messages WootBot

Staff

KidKraft Grand Gourmet Corner Kitchen

Speed to First Woot:
29m 8.880s
First Sucker:
kevinthomsa
Last Wooter to Woot:
johnsonr24
Last Purchase:
a year ago
Order Pace (rank):
Top 35% of Kids Woots
Top 31% of all Woots
Woots Sold (rank):
Top 15% of Kids Woots
Top 19% of all Woots

Purchaser Experience

  • 37% first woot
  • 5% second woot
  • 18% < 10 woots
  • 22% < 25 woots
  • 18% ≥ 25 woots

Purchaser Seniority

  • 35% joined today
  • 0% one week old
  • 1% one month old
  • 9% one year old
  • 55% > one year old

Quantity Breakdown

  • 100% bought 1
  • 0% bought 2
  • 0% bought 3

Percentage of Sales Per Hour

0%
1%
0%
0%
0%
1%
6%
4%
8%
10%
6%
7%
4%
7%
4%
8%
4%
2%
2%
6%
5%
6%
4%
2%
12 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11

Woots by State

zero wooters wootinglots of wooters wooting



Quality Posts


lichme


quality posts: 3111 Private Messages lichme

Item: KidKraft Grand Gourmet Corner Kitchen
Price: $149.99
Shipping Options: $5 Standard
Condition: New

Search Amazon Search Google

lrgraham14


quality posts: 8 Private Messages lrgraham14

KidKraft Grand Gourmet Corner Kitchen
Price: $149.99
Condition: Unknown


Comparison Links:
Google Products - Amazon - Previous Woot Sales


Tired of refreshing the page during a wootoff? Save your f5 key by using mywoot.net

lichme


quality posts: 3111 Private Messages lichme

Good reviews from ToysRUs
Details from the Product Page

conanthelibrarian


quality posts: 3795 Private Messages conanthelibrarian

Time to check out the product page

and

TONS of great reviews (4.6 out of 5.0) over at wayfair.com

traquy


quality posts: 53 Private Messages traquy

That is WAY nicer than my kitchen.

It is also a pretty good price as far as what I saw when I was kitchen shopping for my daughter a few years ago.

rachelahaugen


quality posts: 1 Private Messages rachelahaugen

I bought this for my daughter about a year and a half ago and both her and my son really love it! There's enough room for two kids to play at the same time (my daughter is 3 and my son is 1). From what I've heard KidKraft has excellent customer service. This is a good price for this kitchen. I paid about the same for it during a sale and with a coupon on another website. It holds up really well, has a lot of great features, and when the kids inevitably color on it it wipes clean with a Mr. Clean eraser.

rachelahaugen


quality posts: 1 Private Messages rachelahaugen
rachelahaugen wrote:I bought this for my daughter about a year and a half ago and both her and my son really love it! There's enough room for two kids to play at the same time (my daughter is 3 and my son is 1). From what I've heard KidKraft has excellent customer service. This is a good price for this kitchen. I paid about the same for it during a sale and with a coupon on another website. It holds up really well, has a lot of great features, and when the kids inevitably color on it it wipes clean with a Mr. Clean eraser.



I have to add that it took my husband forever to put together (if forever is about 4 hours). Also, the Woot description says it has a dishwasher, but it's really a washing machine (if that matters to anyone).

tscott16


quality posts: 0 Private Messages tscott16

They have similar ones on Amazon for cheapers and eligible for free shipping with Prime! I'm getting my son one for xmas!

BPL5683


quality posts: 25 Private Messages BPL5683

Staff

rachelahaugen wrote:I have to add that it took my husband forever to put together (if forever is about 4 hours). Also, the Woot description says it has a dishwasher, but it's really a washing machine (if that matters to anyone).



Description updated, Thanks!

Email customer service: support@woot.com for order problems ~OR~ Use the Support form linked at the top of every page.

tapoutnc


quality posts: 0 Private Messages tapoutnc

This a good tool to teach girls that it their role is to be in the kitchen. We've lost that in society. The man is to be the provider and the woman the nurturer. My daughter is six years old and has become a pretty great cook. Note: the fridge does not really work and does not keep my beer cold.

somewhiteguy


quality posts: 4 Private Messages somewhiteguy

My 3 yr old daughter got one of these this past Christmas. It took me about 2.5-3 hours to assemble by myself. Everything is labeled decently well and the instructions are what I have come to expect for a flat packed kitchen. It has held up very well to a lot of abuse. She will climb on the counter and jump off, and we haven't seen any loose parts yet after nearly a year of usage.

kanedag1


quality posts: 1 Private Messages kanedag1

I bought this on Wednesday from Amazon, and it was delivered yesterday. Can't believe it! I could have saved $15! Oh well. Right now it's $179 at Amazon.

This is a great kitchen, and Dallas-based Kid Kraft makes some of the best products. Recommended for sure!

sumerland3


quality posts: 0 Private Messages sumerland3

Who puts a washing mashing next to an oven?

bluntmad


quality posts: 3 Private Messages bluntmad

I bought the "Groovy" version of this a couple years ago from woot.

Don't hate but it was half this price.

annlister


quality posts: 0 Private Messages annlister
sumerland3 wrote:Who puts a washing mashing next to an oven?



The Europeans sometimes have washing machines in the kitchen. My friends in Scotland (add the UK) have this set up.

kmcateer


quality posts: 1 Private Messages kmcateer

I bought this for my daughter four years ago. She is now six, and much too tall for it, but refuses to give it up. It has been by far her favorite toy, and a lovely addition to the decor in the playroom.

Definitely set aside at least two hours of uninterrupted time for assembly. I think I recall it having over 200 screws to put it together. You will need an electric screwdriver, or else a place to hide it so you can do it a little bit each day. Worth every bit of the trouble though!!!

larasgambati


quality posts: 2 Private Messages larasgambati

Agree with the others who like this kitchen. Bought it for our girls 3 yrs ago and it stil looks as good as the day we bought it. They play with it to this day and it's stood up to lots of wear (including the day I turned around to find my then 2yr old standing in the sink). I hear from other parents all the time that they can't believe how much their kids love playing with this kitchen when they come over. We just had our 3rd child and I can't wait til she's old enough to play with it. I have no doubt it will be a hit with her, too. We've also purchased other Kidkraft toys and accessories - all great quality, never once been disappointed. (Note: my husband was also disappointed that it does NOT, I repeat NOT, keep your beers cold.). Merry Christmas!!

tdemick


quality posts: 4 Private Messages tdemick
tapoutnc wrote:This a good tool to teach girls that it their role is to be in the kitchen. We've lost that in society. The man is to be the provider and the woman the nurturer. My daughter is six years old and has become a pretty great cook. Note: the fridge does not really work and does not keep my beer cold.




Throw a few ice packs in and it should work in a pinch.

bluntmad


quality posts: 3 Private Messages bluntmad

I forgot to add that this toy has held up wonderfully. It's all wood construction means that even if a piece does break, that broken piece just becomes a template for making a new piece, sanding, finishing, and replacing.

agingdragqueen


quality posts: 131 Private Messages agingdragqueen

Staff

tapoutnc wrote:This a good tool to teach girls that it their role is to be in the kitchen. We've lost that in society. The man is to be the provider and the woman the nurturer. My daughter is six years old and has become a pretty great cook. Note: the fridge does not really work and does not keep my beer cold.



I'm just gonna assume you're kidding. Or else.



theco2


quality posts: 84 Private Messages theco2
tapoutnc wrote:This a good tool to teach girls that it their role is to be in the kitchen. We've lost that in society. The man is to be the provider and the woman the nurturer. My daughter is six years old and has become a pretty great cook. Note: the fridge does not really work and does not keep my beer cold.


I guess we will have to replace the fridge with a real one.

The washing machine, in the kitchen, is perfect. It teaches them how to do all the chores at once and they should wash dishes by hand, anyway.

OK kids, make Daddy a sandwich!


And another thing; get that poor child a (real) cell phone. She's going to learn that it's ok to talk to her imaginary friends, if you keep this up.

mrchris10804


quality posts: 0 Private Messages mrchris10804
kanedag1 wrote:I bought this on Wednesday from Amazon, and it was delivered yesterday. Can't believe it! I could have saved $15! Oh well. Right now it's $179 at Amazon.

This is a great kitchen, and Dallas-based Kid Kraft makes some of the best products. Recommended for sure!



Same kitchen, different color scheme is available over at Costco for the same price but free shipping!

http://www.costco.com/Grand-Espresso-Gourmet-Kitchen%2c-4-pc-Cooking-Accessory-Set.product.100057278.html

mkentosh


quality posts: 310 Private Messages mkentosh

That kid looks like she works for IKEA

manhandsha


quality posts: 39 Private Messages manhandsha

Staff

theco2 wrote:I guess we will have to replace the fridge with a real one.

The washing machine, in the kitchen, is perfect. It teaches them how to do all the chores at once and they should wash dishes by hand, anyway.

OK kids, make Daddy a sandwich!


And another thing; get that poor child a (real) cell phone. She's going to learn that it's ok to talk to her imaginary friends, if you keep this up.



I'll just throw it out there that I had a kitchen set (not this one) as a kid. I LOVE cooking to this day, I live alone so I have to know how to do chores, and I most certainly talked to my imaginary friends on the kitchen phone. However, cell phones weren't a thing back then...

Have a question about your order or account? Click here to contact Woot Member Services.

ssteach4u


quality posts: 0 Private Messages ssteach4u

What is the exact height of the countertop? Does it come in other colors?

ssteach4u


quality posts: 0 Private Messages ssteach4u

Does it make sounds? Is there a shelf in fridge? Space for storage?
Space to work on counter?

manhandsha


quality posts: 39 Private Messages manhandsha

Staff

ssteach4u wrote:Does it make sounds? Is there a shelf in fridge? Space for storage?
Space to work on counter?



Take a look at our features and specs tabs. Additionally, check out @mrchris10804's post above.

Have a question about your order or account? Click here to contact Woot Member Services.

theco2


quality posts: 84 Private Messages theco2
manhandsha wrote:...and I most certainly talked to my imaginary friends on the kitchen phone.

Some adults still do, only they don't use a pretend phone.

lrgraham14


quality posts: 8 Private Messages lrgraham14

KidKraft Grand Gourmet Corner Kitchen
Price: $149.99
Condition: Unknown


Comparison Links:
Google Products - Amazon - Previous Woot Sales


Tired of refreshing the page during a wootoff? Save your f5 key by using mywoot.net