bekadmfb

quality posts: 0 Private Messages bekadmfb

So I work in a library as a page (think worker bee) and about 6 months ago, the library Powers The Be decided that we needed to look 'more professional'.

After 5 years of working there, they finally cracked down on our dress code and banned graphic tees and any shirts with words. I still get to wear jeans, so I'm not going to complain. But that also means I can't buy and wear the wonderful shirts on Woot.

So, my solution to this dilemma: phone cases. I'd love to have some of the gorgeous designs on a phone case.

So does anyone know if any of the artists offer their designs on phone cases? And I do mean the artists themselves, or at least someone who has full permission from an artist...

Thanks!

ThunderThighs

quality posts: 568 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

We have actually offered these for iPhone & iPads before.

Click here.

Check back, we may offer them again. There's a link in my signature to a list of All Plus Sales. It's updated daily by around 9:30am CT.

FORUM MODERATOR
To contact Customer Service, use the SUPPORT form at the top of every woot page
••• ► Woot's Return Policy ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except Woot-Offs & expedited orders