WootBot

quality posts: 15 Private Messages WootBot

Staff

Poll: What's going to be the major "status symbol" purchase on every kid's list this holiday season?
  • 13.7% - iPad Air. It's so new and trendy! 89
  • 10% - iPhone 5c. It does so much and it's so cute too! 65
  • 29.1% - Xbox One. Who cares if it spies on you? It's gonna be awesome! 189
  • 36.4% - PlayStation 4. Sony 4 life, yo. 236
  • 10.8% - Something else you oblivious poll writers are forgetting. I'll school you in the comments in a moment. 70
649 votes

Well, how do you fare compared to the Zeitgeist? Chat up your fellow wooters and let us know how lame this poll was or what obvious choices we missed. For example: Was this poll a) STUPID, b) DUMB, c) POINTLESS or d) ALL OF THE ABOVE?

manhandsha

quality posts: 35 Private Messages manhandsha

Staff

Weird that my list looks similar. I wonder if that means something.

Have a question about your order or account? Click here to contact Woot Member Services.

jfenchel

quality posts: 0 Private Messages jfenchel

if kids are anything like cats, empty boxes to hide in!

elldee

quality posts: 4 Private Messages elldee

Lego Mindstorms EV3

robbrewer13yahoocom

quality posts: 0 Private Messages robbrewer13yahoocom

custom-skinned abacus

irishcoffeekid

quality posts: 0 Private Messages irishcoffeekid

LEGO - always reliable, always in keeping with the times - can't go wrong with it for all age kids! My niece is 5 and she's big into Lego Friends Was my favorite gift many years ago and its still trendy!!

SumDuud

quality posts: 22 Private Messages SumDuud

the green stuff. I am the techno geek in the house, I am not even sure if my kids are aware that new consoles are coming out. My teenage step son may be, but he moved in with his dad earlier this year, so that's his problem. My kids have plenty of toys and mainly want money. One likes pulling out his stacks in front of his friends. lol. Cuz 10 year olds need to be high rollers

Let's see the quality impulse buys!
Wooter to blame for sellout: SumDuud
Sellout time: 8:11:25 AM Central Time

Contrarian by nature.

gingertalls

quality posts: 0 Private Messages gingertalls

My kids are getting clothes! They've already abused their current I-Device privileges.

hwalsh10284

quality posts: 1 Private Messages hwalsh10284

machete, shot gum with 1000 rounds, 1000 gallons of drinking water, 5 years worth of MREs, tools, had gun with 500 rounds of ammo, couple of gallons of bleach, lots of black market prescription drugs, lots of first aid supplies, 1400 square foot bunker, .....

daveinwarshington

quality posts: 22 Private Messages daveinwarshington

Hula hoop.