WootBot

quality posts: 14 Private Messages WootBot

Staff

Poll: Would you let your child play tackle football at school?
  • 20.5% - No! My baby! I can't risk my baby! 159
  • 67.4% - Well, sure. If they felt like playing tackle football, I'd let them. 524
  • 12.1% - Are you KIDDING? If they don't play tackle football then they don't get a bed. 94
777 votes

Well, how do you fare compared to the Zeitgeist? Chat up your fellow wooters and let us know how lame this poll was or what obvious choices we missed. For example: Was this poll a) STUPID, b) DUMB, c) POINTLESS or d) ALL OF THE ABOVE?

manhandsha

quality posts: 34 Private Messages manhandsha

Staff

I don't think my parents ever consented to me playing tackle football or rumble fumble or anything of the like. I still did it.

Have a question about your order or account? Click here to contact Woot Member Services.

SumDuud

quality posts: 21 Private Messages SumDuud

Even with growing evidence of head trama and such, if my kid wanted to play he could do so. I played, I am seeming fine enough and I expect of the millions that play, more are fine than are not. Its more of a gamble sending them on the bus with a driver than ran off the road once and another 3 separate times, hit mailboxes. How does she still have a job driving my kids to school?!

Let's see the quality impulse buys!
Wooter to blame for sellout: SumDuud
Sellout time: 8:11:25 AM Central Time

BelyndaG

quality posts: 17 Private Messages BelyndaG

I have to admit that it was easy to answer "sure." My daughter preferred dance to sports, and my son preferred all of his gaming to be electronic. A great disappointment to the uber-football fans in the family, but a great relief to me!

wingman0609

quality posts: 0 Private Messages wingman0609

My kids will have plenty of opportunity for head trauma when I get them training their own horses, no need to add football to the chances.