WootBot

quality posts: 15 Private Messages WootBot

Staff

Poll: Have your kids ever seen an old black-and-white television show?
  • 39.8% - Yes, and they really liked it! 255
  • 21.1% - Yes, and they were all "Is the TV broken?" 135
  • 20.4% - No, they haven't. I'm saving that until they're older. 131
  • 5.1% - No, and I hope they never do. Old things suck! New things forever! 33
  • 13.6% - What's black-and-white television? 87
641 votes

Well, how do you fare compared to the Zeitgeist? Chat up your fellow wooters and let us know how lame this poll was or what obvious choices we missed. For example: Was this poll a) STUPID, b) DUMB, c) POINTLESS or d) ALL OF THE ABOVE?

SumDuud

quality posts: 22 Private Messages SumDuud

more indifferent than is it broken or really liked it. Watched some Andy Griffith and were fine with it. The one that we've found odd is their recent disovery and love for Full House.

Let's see the quality impulse buys!
Wooter to blame for sellout: SumDuud
Sellout time: 8:11:25 AM Central Time

Contrarian by nature.

trixierix

quality posts: 1 Private Messages trixierix

I've only seen black & white tv a few times myself.

xozibl

quality posts: 0 Private Messages xozibl

Way back in the late 80's, when my children were small, I rented a Beany and Cecil collection video. Not only were they weirded out by the cartoons, they were extra-weirded out by how hard I was laughing, singing along with R-A-G-G-M-O-P-P, yelling "AHM COMIN BEANY BOY!" But, between that, Rocky and Bulwinkle, Sam and Friends and other warptastic black and white gems, they know why their mom is "the way she is".

daveinwarshington

quality posts: 31 Private Messages daveinwarshington

Personally, I think this 'color T.V. thing' is a phase.

I'm waiting for black & white to return.

czechmate64

quality posts: 0 Private Messages czechmate64
SumDuud wrote:more indifferent than is it broken or really liked it. Watched some Andy Griffith and were fine with it. The one that we've found odd is their recent disovery and love for Full House.

My oldest really liked Full House too, but now my youngest ones are enjoying Green Acres LOL. They watch it every morning before school and that stupid theme gets stuck in my head while driving into work! "Greeeeen Acres is the Place to beee!"