2%
2%
12 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11

Woots by State

zero wooters wootinglots of wooters wooting

Quality Posts

lichme

quality posts: 3008 Private Messages lichme

Item: Teva Charge Waterproof Shoes (10-6)
Price: $26.99
Shipping Options: $5 Standard OR $9 Two-Day OR $12 One-Day
Condition: New

Search Amazon Search Google

conanthelibrarian

quality posts: 3645 Private Messages conanthelibrarian

Time to learn all about T.I.D.E. technology

dealstalker

quality posts: 3 Private Messages dealstalker

Just a heads up, it appears these run very small. Reviews at Zappos indicated most people are buying 1-2 sizes up from their kids' normal sizes...

Sokudoningyou

quality posts: 8 Private Messages Sokudoningyou
dealstalker wrote:Just a heads up, it appears these run very small. Reviews at Zappos indicated most people are buying 1-2 sizes up from their kids' normal sizes...

Runs small? That sucks. I can usually just fit a 6, but if it runs small, I'm out of luck.

gak0090

quality posts: 78 Private Messages gak0090

Important point that I noticed on the sole is that these ARE non-marking soles- which for many schools is necessary if they want to wear them in gym class.

stv6669

quality posts: 6 Private Messages stv6669

Shame the color is green. If they had an all black pair or black and orange I would have picked up a pair of these for paintball on muddy days.

janeser

quality posts: 2 Private Messages janeser

Think they'll be any good on snow? My sons hate having to put on snow boots, then change into regular shoes at school. I love the idea of not having to pack extra shoes and socks, also. I can buy the oldest those little chain grips that go on shoes, but not such a good idea for the younger one.

carol2bs1grl

quality posts: 7 Private Messages carol2bs1grl
Sokudoningyou wrote:Runs small? That sucks. I can usually just fit a 6, but if it runs small, I'm out of luck.

I'd second the "runs small" thing. I bought these last time for my daughter, who wears a 2-3, so I bought a 3....and they were too small for her. I'm trying a 5 this time, figuring if they are a little big, at least she can grow into them!!

[urlhttp://imagecache.w00t.com/?url=http://d3gqasl9vmjfd8.cloudfront.net/b5502c28-f049-480e-a59b-f63eded1a6a7.png[/url]

careypciii

quality posts: 1 Private Messages careypciii
stv6669 wrote:Shame the color is green. If they had an all black pair or black and orange I would have picked up a pair of these for paintball on muddy days.

Silly Beavers.

jimbo8252

quality posts: 0 Private Messages jimbo8252

Isn't Woot supposed to have 2 new PLUS events start on Thursdays? These are all old ones..

ThunderThighs

quality posts: 585 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

jimbo8252 wrote:Isn't Woot supposed to have 2 new PLUS events start on Thursdays? These are all old ones..

Good to know you're watching the Plus events! There's no hard and fast rule on the number or days they start.

Don't forget to check the All Plus Deals thread for a quick list of all the sales. It's linked in my signature.

FORUM MODERATOR
To contact Customer Service, use the SUPPORT form at the top of every woot page
••• ► Woot's Return Policy ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except Woot-Offs & expedited orders

lstaff

quality posts: 202 Private Messages lstaff
janeser wrote:Think they'll be any good on snow? My sons hate having to put on snow boots, then change into regular shoes at school. I love the idea of not having to pack extra shoes and socks, also. I can buy the oldest those little chain grips that go on shoes, but not such a good idea for the younger one.

I bought these for my kids, and they are great shoes. no chance to try them on the white stuff yet, but i know from other teva shoes that they have great anti-slippage soles. I'd give 'em a try, especially because there are some wet slushy or wet rainy days where these would likely be perfect.

Good luck.

Oh, and since Teva's are so durable, i bought them really big to get more time out of them, and they do run on the small side.