WootBot

quality posts: 15 Private Messages WootBot

Staff

Poll: Trick Or Treating or Supervised Halloween Parties?
  • 56.6% - Trick Or Treating! Much more exciting! 422
  • 7.8% - Supervised parties! Much safer. 58
  • 12.7% - My kids are planning on both. 95
  • 22.9% - I go with neither. 171
746 votes

Well, how do you fare compared to the Zeitgeist? Chat up your fellow wooters and let us know how lame this poll was or what obvious choices we missed. For example: Was this poll a) STUPID, b) DUMB, c) POINTLESS or d) ALL OF THE ABOVE?

manhandsha

quality posts: 40 Private Messages manhandsha

Staff

I'm too old for both.

Have a question about your order or account? Click here to contact Woot Member Services.

narquespamley

quality posts: 24 Private Messages narquespamley

There's this really cute trick-or-treat tailgate party in our church parking lot, but it's frankly way too much work for way too little candy. And, besides, we just see the same people we see all year long. Halloween is the one chance we get all year to say hi to the people in the neighborhood. What a great holiday!

hippie1981

quality posts: 0 Private Messages hippie1981

Trick or treating! I look forward to this day all year so I can dress up and get candy...errr...I mean...so my kid can dress up and get candy.

PocketBrain

quality posts: 47 Private Messages PocketBrain

Omens, Monsters, and Goblins! Trick or Treating! Lotsa fogies in the neighborhood, so best way to get free toothbrushes and heaps of pennies. And ancient restaurant mints with lint stickin' to 'em.... shriveled apples... rock salt...