quality posts: 2750 Private Messages lichme

Item: FILA Diaper Bags - Your Choice
Price: $27.99
Shipping Options: $5 Standard OR $9 Two-Day OR $12 One-Day
Condition: New

Search Amazon Search Google

lichme

quality posts: 2750 Private Messages lichme

Least girly looking diaper bag I have ever seen.

ROGETRAY

quality posts: 156 Private Messages ROGETRAY

Staff

I'm a bit naive here, but beyond diapers, what other kinds of accoutrements would one carry around in one of these?

conanthelibrarian

quality posts: 3325 Private Messages conanthelibrarian
ROGETRAY wrote:I'm a bit naive here, but beyond diapers, what other kinds of accoutrements would one carry around in one of these?

Not sure what to put in your diaper bag? Check out this handy guide

conanthelibrarian

quality posts: 3325 Private Messages conanthelibrarian
lichme wrote:Least girly looking diaper bag I have ever seen.

I was thinking the same thing. I actually was thinking these bags would be good for all my work stuff.

rhodelle

quality posts: 4 Private Messages rhodelle

Would this be large enough for someone expecting twins? Or conversely, could this hold 2x the amount of stuff for a single baby?

From dimensions alone it's hard to tell where either of these fall in the grand selection of diaper bags.

Also remember when Fila used to be cool? I would have to break out the Starter jacket while using one of these!

pickmanmike

quality posts: 1 Private Messages pickmanmike

Can you easily hang this on a stroller? The bag my wife got is basically a large handbag that I don't like to carry, but it has little straps to hook it onto the stroller which is very convenient. I really like the design and style here but can you do the same?

nurlip

quality posts: 0 Private Messages nurlip
pickmanmike wrote:Can you easily hang this on a stroller? The bag my wife got is basically a large handbag that I don't like to carry, but it has little straps to hook it onto the stroller which is very convenient. I really like the design and style here but can you do the same?

I'm guessing the answer is no based soley on the pictures here. i haven't found these bags elsewhere on the internet (which makes me uneasy) but i did find other backpack diaper bags like this one: http://www.amazon.com/DadGear-Backpack-Green-Retro-Stripe/dp/B000JQ2AVW/ref=sr_1_13?s=baby-products&ie=UTF8&qid=1382726308&sr=1-13&keywords=backpack which definitely has the extra straps for stroller connection. The Messenger bag might have the stroller cord but again, i doubt it since it doesn't specifically say so. You could probably put the straps over the arms of the stroller but it wouldn't hang as neatly as a bag with specific stroller straps probably..

I really like the red/grey backpack but after looking at the one on amazon, i think this one has many flaws that made it a woot product. the way the main compartment completely opens is pretty cool, until you think about it during use. every time you need to get in that compartment, your stuff is going to spill out/require re-organizing. There are several other 'pockets' but the diaper pocket is definitely inside the main compartment.

that said, our child hasn't been born yet so i don't really know anything besides what i can see here and envision in my mind.

cricky101

quality posts: 4 Private Messages cricky101
nurlip wrote:I'm guessing the answer is no based soley on the pictures here. i haven't found these bags elsewhere on the internet (which makes me uneasy) but i did find other backpack diaper bags like this one: http://www.amazon.com/DadGear-Backpack-Green-Retro-Stripe/dp/B000JQ2AVW/ref=sr_1_13?s=baby-products&ie=UTF8&qid=1382726308&sr=1-13&keywords=backpack which definitely has the extra straps for stroller connection. The Messenger bag might have the stroller cord but again, i doubt it since it doesn't specifically say so. You could probably put the straps over the arms of the stroller but it wouldn't hang as neatly as a bag with specific stroller straps probably..

I really like the red/grey backpack but after looking at the one on amazon, i think this one has many flaws that made it a woot product. the way the main compartment completely opens is pretty cool, until you think about it during use. every time you need to get in that compartment, your stuff is going to spill out/require re-organizing. There are several other 'pockets' but the diaper pocket is definitely inside the main compartment.

that said, our child hasn't been born yet so i don't really know anything besides what i can see here and envision in my mind.

I'm in the same boat - my wife and I are expecting in March and I've been looking for a diaper bag kind of like these (with no experience on which to base a decision).

At first I was leaning towards the backpack style (frees up hands) but it seems like you'd have to take it off completely to get anything out of it. Now I'm thinking about the messenger style which could possibly be accessed with one hand without having to remove the bag at all.