WootBot

quality posts: 15 Private Messages WootBot

Staff

Poll: Do your kiddos have their Halloween costumes yet?
  • 3.2% - No, but I do! 24
  • 9.1% - No, and we really need to get on that. 69
  • 34.2% - Yes, and it's going to be awesome! 258
  • 5.7% - Yes, but it's kinda thrown together. 43
  • 36.7% - I don't have kiddos. 277
  • 10.7% - My kiddos don't dress up. 81
  • 0.4% - I have something to say about this in the comments. 3
755 votes

Well, how do you fare compared to the Zeitgeist? Chat up your fellow wooters and let us know how lame this poll was or what obvious choices we missed. For example: Was this poll a) STUPID, b) DUMB, c) POINTLESS or d) ALL OF THE ABOVE?

geekypanda13

quality posts: 4 Private Messages geekypanda13

My kiddos are 4 legged and have tails. And yes! they do.

Please support my husband's wootwatcher that he programmed. He is Active Duty Air Force and in college for programming. He made this because I couldn't find a woot watcher that was simple, and searched keywords. So he made it for us to use, but you will love it! Also Mobile Friendly now! with super refresh times!
~Thank you for your support!~
http://simplewootwatcher.com/

fuzzypeaches

quality posts: 10 Private Messages fuzzypeaches

My kiddo is 20 years old...but he's going to some club in Orlando & is still trying to come up with something pretty awesome.

10 quality post! Whoo hoo! I'M SOMEBODY!!!

SumDuud

quality posts: 22 Private Messages SumDuud

Did the whole wizard of oz clan (except the wizard) for the whole family, Dorothy, Aunty Em, Todo, Scarecrow, Tinman, Lion, Glenda, Witch of the East, Witch's Guard, and 4 little flying monkeys, and all home made costumes by my wife and her mom. We had a span across 4 generations of family members and the kids were mostly the monkeys. Yes I'm bragging, because I am proud.

Let's see the quality impulse buys!
Wooter to blame for sellout: SumDuud
Sellout time: 8:11:25 AM Central Time

Contrarian by nature.

nmbwr

quality posts: 0 Private Messages nmbwr

Already won Best Costume at the High School social!

ambergreen

quality posts: 11 Private Messages ambergreen
SumDuud wrote:Did the whole wizard of oz clan (except the wizard) for the whole family, Dorothy, Aunty Em, Todo, Scarecrow, Tinman, Lion, Glenda, Witch of the East, Witch's Guard, and 4 little flying monkeys, and all home made costumes by my wife and her mom. We had a span across 4 generations of family members and the kids were mostly the monkeys. Yes I'm bragging, because I am proud.

I'd totally brag on that.

My older son is wearing the pirate costume I made for him last year, so when my younger 3yo son saw the parrot costume at Old Navy last month, he insisted he had to be the parrot. I keep forgetting the night is coming up because this is the first year in a while that I'm not scrambling to make a costume.