WootBot

quality posts: 15 Private Messages WootBot

Staff

Poll: What's the funniest thing your kid says (or did say) incorrectly?
  • 50.6% - My child has always had perfect diction. 196
  • 49.4% - It's a good one. I'll tell you about it in the comments. 191
387 votes

Well, how do you fare compared to the Zeitgeist? Chat up your fellow wooters and let us know how lame this poll was or what obvious choices we missed. For example: Was this poll a) STUPID, b) DUMB, c) POINTLESS or d) ALL OF THE ABOVE?

rworth01

quality posts: 2 Private Messages rworth01

Toe Tats (Coca Cola)

fuzzypeaches

quality posts: 10 Private Messages fuzzypeaches

At 3 years old, he called Thomas the Tank Engines friend 'Percy' the word for a woman's whoo whoo or another name for a cat or a willow. It would have been his favorite train! He was obsessed with asking EVERYONE if they liked P*s*y. Including our then pastor (who was single), whom turned beet red.

10 quality post! Whoo hoo! I'M SOMEBODY!!!

jnelson203

quality posts: 4 Private Messages jnelson203

She said novies for movies. My nephew said "pinty montles" for everything he couldn't remember the name of.

michlewis

quality posts: 0 Private Messages michlewis

helips - helicopter blades

prttymf8

quality posts: 25 Private Messages prttymf8

My daughter has trouble saying Ls. It was rather amusing when we were in Ikea and she was excited to see all of the clocks.

gibizugbe

quality posts: 1 Private Messages gibizugbe

My daughter couldn't say "cobbler." She always said "clobbler."

nlevake

quality posts: 8 Private Messages nlevake

Emperator.

Mom, I have an emperator.

Took us years to figure out she meant temperature.

narquespamley

quality posts: 24 Private Messages narquespamley

Way back when my girl was tiny, I used to skin individual grapes for her with my teeth. You know, to make them less dangerous to eat/swallow. This took a few seconds per grape, and if course she could eat them faster than I could prepare them at which point she would say repeatedly and plaintively "Nana geep?" (Another grape?)

theother1

quality posts: 1 Private Messages theother1

Dracula fruitintail for fruit cocktail...

Edit: Stupid autoediting. Dracula = name for male member.

phonedog365

quality posts: 6 Private Messages phonedog365

Both my kids still say "ambliance" for ambulance. I like it.

natedogg828

quality posts: 4 Private Messages natedogg828

raisins woot (really used a word that has all the letters of shirt except the R)...funny thing was it was shortly after the blank change

126 Woots to date across all sites (now Woot! says I am better than everyone else) including 7 Bags of Crap...snagged a Big ol' Crybaby (#6) to secure my black square!
Proudly tracking via WootStalker.com

pisces42

quality posts: 0 Private Messages pisces42

My nephew couldn't say Aunt, so he called me Nat. I'm still Nat 10 years later.

dewyrussler

quality posts: 1 Private Messages dewyrussler

Under Brella for umbrella

Catipitter for caterpillar

carolynpatterson

quality posts: 0 Private Messages carolynpatterson

My oldest son could not say 'fire truck' when he was small it came out as friar f**k. Adorable yes, shocking to his grandmother lol

kacivic

quality posts: 0 Private Messages kacivic

My four year old went crying to his mother because I told him that "his friend's name was a bad word". I was not aware that he had a friend named Asher, which sounded a lot more like "assole" the way he said it. I felt bad once I realized what he was trying to say.

mathaholic14641

quality posts: 0 Private Messages mathaholic14641

My son combined the words "flick" and "thump" to "f*ck". So he'd run around saying, "I'm gonna f*ck you!"
It took like 20 minutes of us asking him to repeat what he was saying before we figured it out.

janet3425

quality posts: 0 Private Messages janet3425

Spisgetti.

michaelalittle

quality posts: 0 Private Messages michaelalittle

As a little girl my daughter saw a nickel on the floor of our car. After giving it to her to inspect a little better, she asks what the numbers are. That's a one, a nine, a seven and the last one is a nine. I then tell her that the numbers mean the year 1979. After some questions about the year she was born, she thinks awhile and says, "1979-that was the olden days"! Guess she was right!
My grandson also has a problem with his C's & K's Kitty Cat comes out "Titty Tat"! Good thing we don't have a cat

gingertalls

quality posts: 0 Private Messages gingertalls

biter = spider

negemo

quality posts: 0 Private Messages negemo

My 5 year old pronounces her name incorrectly. She say's "Anwaweena" her name is Angelina. She also says "Pimples" for when it's time to nurse her twin sisters, "Mom! give the babies your Pimples!" They are hungry ;o)

vyxxyn

quality posts: 1 Private Messages vyxxyn

In a crowded restaurant, my 2 year old yelled "Momeeeee I wanna FORK YOU!" He meant he wanted to hand me his fork so that I could feed him spaghetti with it.

cindyscrazy

quality posts: 3 Private Messages cindyscrazy

I got my daughter some classic books for christmas one year (I think she was 6). She was looking through them and reading off the titles (my mom was taping the unwrapping). When she got to the book about the old captain chasing the big white whale, she said "Mouldy D*^k". I said "Umm..What?". She looked at me and said it louder. I need to find that tape lol

"I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it"--from a T-shirt

https://www.etsy.com/shop/cindyscrazyknits?ref=si_shop

goddess8681

quality posts: 1 Private Messages goddess8681

Kitty-pillar, for caterpillar.

I still crack up when I think about it.

togamoos

quality posts: 2 Private Messages togamoos

Our 18-month-old hasn't mastered the "B" sound yet, so he substitutes the "D" sound. When it's time to say goodbye to someone, he flashes a big smile, waves, and says "Die!"

RKett

quality posts: 2 Private Messages RKett

When Toy-Story 2 came out my nephew insisted on calling everyone a puck-head, only .. well you know

runner188

quality posts: 0 Private Messages runner188

Raw-babies . . .
AKA Rassberries.

"Can I eat some raw-babies?"

roadlizard7

quality posts: 1 Private Messages roadlizard7

Whenever we were stopped for a train to go by, my daughter always watched for the pagoose at the end of it.

mvsanchez

quality posts: 0 Private Messages mvsanchez

My daughter was six when we were getting an ultrasound to find out what our second baby was and the nurse said their is his little penis and my daughter jumps up and says "Peanuts? I love peanuts!", lol! She also, to the day (she's 12 now), says sue instead of sew, I have no idea why.

wsschlechter

quality posts: 0 Private Messages wsschlechter

My son had problems with the S sound when he was about 4-5. It always ended up being an F sound instead. The look on other peoples faces when he said "sucker" was always funny. We taught him to say lollipop instead.

wootferret

quality posts: 0 Private Messages wootferret

My kid used to refer to M&Ms as "meenas" and oatmeal as "umple."

ThunderThighs

quality posts: 617 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

My son LOVED Chuck E Cheese growing up. He used to sing their theme song with them.

One day we were listening and realized he was singing....

The partiest, partiest cemetery...

it was supposed to be

The partiest, partiest place to be...

FORUM MODERATOR
To contact Customer Service, use the SUPPORT form at the top of every woot page
••• ► Woot's Return Policy ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except orders with Woot-Off or expedited items

necklefreck

quality posts: 0 Private Messages necklefreck

My (almost) three year old daughter says "San Scanscisco". I ask her to say it often, it cracks me up! She recently began pronouncing Thursday correctly. She no longer says "Bursday". Poop... I love Bursday.

ladyloerya

quality posts: 2 Private Messages ladyloerya

My four year old daughter has recently been trying to compliment people with the word "defecating"...we think she means "devastating" because she told a princess at a princess party that "she looks defecating today" and "that's so defecating".

Gertrudethemutilator

quality posts: 1 Private Messages Gertrudethemutilator

Around age 2:

DD: Ewww I smell gunk.
Me: Uhh... you mean a skunk?
DD: Yeah! A gunk!

DD: Look! Lellow flowers
Me: EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE-ellow
DD: EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE-Lellow

Life is like a box of chocolates, the good stuff's all gone, the rest will go eventually.

leo7997

quality posts: 0 Private Messages leo7997

Hangeber for Hamburger. My husb loved it so much that he encouraged it for years. lol

tsltwoot

quality posts: 0 Private Messages tsltwoot

Puzzle was...a@*hole. Hahahaha. Good times at daycare!