Woots by State

zero wooters wootinglots of wooters wooting

Quality Posts

conanthelibrarian

quality posts: 3492 Private Messages conanthelibrarian

Check out these comments from September

fat50strat

quality posts: 6 Private Messages fat50strat

For those who really, REALLY want their kids to be a UFC fighter.

I was drunk for my first woot...now I can't stop coming here.

ThunderThighs

quality posts: 565 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

Just a note that when you're looking at comps, most of the ones out there are 6 panels. We are selling the 8-panel model.

FORUM MODERATOR
To contact Customer Service, use the SUPPORT form at the top of every woot page
••• ► Woot's Return Policy ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except Woot-Offs & expedited orders

lichme

quality posts: 2867 Private Messages lichme

It's no holds Bawwwwwwwed

Beerknurd

quality posts: 1 Private Messages Beerknurd

Ooooohhh... A baby cage!!!

Woots: 25

robdcm

quality posts: 4 Private Messages robdcm

These are great for keeping out, my boy screams like crazy when we try to keep him in. One thing to note, if you have a climber, he/she WILL figure this out. My 17-mo. old boy now climbs right over this, but it worked great to protect my desk for the last 7 months.

Allegro100

quality posts: 2 Private Messages Allegro100

Nicely sturdy and durable. My enormous (27.5 lbs!) 8-month-old hauls himself up and cruises around the inside of his cage, and it holds him quite well. My only issue is that the buttons on the gate latch are tough to push, but that might just be my weak hands.

sailormercury

quality posts: 2 Private Messages sailormercury

Also great for confining dogs with short legs that don't jump.

manzanasbananas

quality posts: 1 Private Messages manzanasbananas

Leaped before looking, but overall: good deal. Saved several dollars (including S&H) over purchasing on Amazon where I would have bought the 6-panel yard plus the 2-panel expansion.

This will work for our little one, who will soon be moving about. Plus, it looks like it's great at containing shrubs.

mrjoewood

quality posts: 6 Private Messages mrjoewood

The other nice thing about the 8 panels is that you can make two 4-panel pens and put them next to each other: useful if you've got two male Betta toddlers.

Edit: or you can stack them and contain most pre-teens.

theco2

quality posts: 64 Private Messages theco2

If you get a top, for this, you can keep your kids in here until they are old enough to move out.

chipgreen

quality posts: 188 Private Messages chipgreen
manzanasbananas wrote:Leaped before looking, but overall: good deal. Saved several dollars (including S&H) over purchasing on Amazon where I would have bought the 6-panel yard plus the 2-panel expansion.

This will work for our little one, who will soon be moving about. Plus, it looks like it's great at containing shrubs.

I got the 6-panel one from Amazon with the 2-panel expansion for my g/f's dog. It's no longer needed so if anyone in the NE Ohio area is interested, you can have it for $40 - send me a PM (personal message) by clicking on the envelope icon to the right of my screen name.

EDIT: THIS is the one I got, 8-panel version.

SalsaShark42

quality posts: 9 Private Messages SalsaShark42

This is the price I paid for the six-panel model at Buy Buy Baby. Ordered the two-panel extension for $30 on Amazon.

Don't have strong feelings either way on it yet. The carrying strap is useless so I use a couple of bungee cords instead.

It feels flimsy to me, in part because of the height. But I also can't say how it compares with other models.

For $100, I don't think I'd buy it again, but $70 makes it much more appealing.

wbtengineer

quality posts: 1 Private Messages wbtengineer

It says you can use 4,6, or 8 panels at one time....can you make 2 4-panel pens?

billveik

quality posts: 5 Private Messages billveik

keeps the outside interference to a minimum in those Texas diaper matches.

Woo@@@@@@@ooT.........Ooops, was that me?
Beggin' your pardon, it must have been the w@@t soup.

runblue1004

quality posts: 0 Private Messages runblue1004

Can you attach two of these sets together??

CTRN

quality posts: 1 Private Messages CTRN

I have another brand that came with 6 panels and I purchased the extra 2. No door,26" high and twice as much $. One of my Westies (go figure he's a small dog) could vault over it. Bought 36" high metal x-pen but weighs a ton and all attached so can't re-configure number of panels used. This is perfect and I can't get over the price! Not sure about this one but the way they attach you could chain as many as you want together. I have with my original 26" one. I use it in doorways now. If you can add 2 additional why couldn't you add as many as you want and make it as big as you want?

SalsaShark42

wbtengineer wrote:It says you can use 4,6, or 8 panels at one time....can you make 2 4-panel pens?

Yes, but you'd only have one door...

SalsaShark42

runblue1004 wrote:Can you attach two of these sets together??

I wouldn't recommend it...it's kinda flimsy the way it is...if you added any more panels to this thing, I don't think it would handle a kid trying to pull it down.

SalsaShark42

CTRN wrote:I have another brand that came with 6 panels and I purchased the extra 2. No door,26" high and twice as much $. One of my Westies (go figure he's a small dog) could vault over it. Bought 36" high metal x-pen but weighs a ton and all attached so can't re-configure number of panels used. This is perfect and I can't get over the price! Not sure about this one but the way they attach you could chain as many as you want together. I have with my original 26" one. I use it in doorways now. If you can add 2 additional why couldn't you add as many as you want and make it as big as you want?

Stability is the main issue. As long as you don't have a stretch of more than 2-3 panels in a straight line, I suppose you could do things like "L" shapes without much problem.

chipgreen

quality posts: 188 Private Messages chipgreen
wbtengineer wrote:It says you can use 4,6, or 8 panels at one time....can you make 2 4-panel pens?

Yes.
EDIT: Oops, I see salsashark already answered, and as mentioned only one of the 4-section pens would have a gate.