WootBot

quality posts: 15 Private Messages WootBot

Staff

Uncle Milton: Fun-u-cational

Imagine if your brother-in-law was an astronomer, a ichthyologist, a dinosaur hunter, a comic book collector, and a DJ! What a cool uncle THAT would be, right? Well, this is as close as you get, so stock up on these toys.

jeeperwoot

quality posts: 29 Private Messages jeeperwoot

We have the moon and the rainbow. Both are actually pretty bright with new batteries. The rainbow goes across the room with good colours. The moon can either be on full/a specific phase or cycle through the phases from crescent to full and then off before it starts again. Both have auto-shut off timers.

idealreptiles

quality posts: 2 Private Messages idealreptiles

We also have the moon and rainbow.
Daughter loves the Rainbow! Moon lights up but does not cycle the phases. Will not work without the remote!
We received the moon as a gift new in box but it was somehow missing the remote, so we contacted good ole Unkle Milton.... No love there. Tried to save everyone time, money and the trouble of returning and re buying then having toysrus have to send back. Requested to have them send the missing remote, and they refused. Tried to sell us a replacement. As you can see, I was clear on what had happened, no misunderstanding on their part
Great products, but heads up on the remote and poor customer service.

csublime

quality posts: 2 Private Messages csublime

was bummed to see I missed out on the moon... then found it at toys-r-us for $2 cheaper, and free ship to store.

http://www.toysrus.com/product/index.jsp?productId=11918251&cp=2255956.2262937.13361813&parentPage=family

tgall45

quality posts: 9 Private Messages tgall45

Missed out on the Solar System In My Room then noticed that it is missing Pluto. Just cause some fool changed its designation doesn't mean it's not still out there.

jeeperwoot

quality posts: 29 Private Messages jeeperwoot
idealreptiles wrote:Will not work without the remote!

And I thought there was an app for everything.

wootpapa

quality posts: 18 Private Messages wootpapa
tgall45 wrote:Missed out on the Solar System In My Room then noticed that it is missing Pluto. Just cause some fool changed its designation doesn't mean it's not still out there.

If you're bothered by Pluto's absence, then surely you are equally bothered by Eris' and Sedna's absence, and the absence of the approximately 1,200 other Trans-Neptunian objects. Exactly how big is your ceiling anyhow?