WootBot

quality posts: 14 Private Messages WootBot

Staff

Peg-Perego: Movin' Kids About

Yes! Carrying a kid around in your arms is excellent exercise! No! It's not something you want to do every day! Strollers, people. They'll change your life.

tgall45

quality posts: 6 Private Messages tgall45

We used a Primo Viaggio infant car seat for our son and it was great. One of the best on the market IMHO. Worked with out Bob stroller. Surprised to see it here.

But where's the Peg Perego Ducati GP?

ziekk

quality posts: 7 Private Messages ziekk

Dang, at first I was really excited. The cropping on the picture made it look like that stroller had a handle for the older kids to grab while I push the stroller.

ssand23

quality posts: 16 Private Messages ssand23
ziekk wrote:Dang, at first I was really excited. The cropping on the picture made it look like that stroller had a handle for the older kids to grab while I push the stroller.

We have the Pliko stroller and it works great for another child to stand on the back. They can easily hold on to the handle bars below where your hands would be. We never had a problem with no official handle just for the standing child.

It's a very sturdy stroller, folds and reclines easily, has a good sized hood and is very comfortable for my son. We have quite a few strollers but this is a favorite of the crop we have. At one point it got dirty in the trunk thanks to my husband and it was very easy to clean up the fabric as well. I'd definitely recommend it to others.

Overall the Peg Perego strollers have always been sturdy, quality strollers that I frequently see recommended on parenting boards discussing strollers. We have owned 3 over the years and have been very happy with the quality and features.