WootBot

quality posts: 14 Private Messages WootBot

Staff

Kushies Training Pants

Hey, babies can't help themselves. But big kids? Big kids know what they're doing. They just have accidents sometimes. That's why you get pretty training pants. Because they're part of growing up.

phileoca

quality posts: 11 Private Messages phileoca

these are horrible! no, my child is not fat or obese. I threw them away. but if i knew you were going to sell these pieces of crap, I would have given them to you. I thought you tested crap before you sell it here?

My wife woots too

epsy06

quality posts: 3 Private Messages epsy06
phileoca wrote:these are horrible! no, my child is not fat or obese. I threw them away. but if i knew you were going to sell these pieces of crap, I would have given them to you. I thought you tested crap before you sell it here?

Can you give more insight into why you didn't like them?

HBarnhorn

quality posts: 0 Private Messages HBarnhorn

The leg openings run incredibly small. I bought one size larger and they are extremely long and go all the way up to his arm pits but leave horrible red marks on his legs because they are so tight. I cloth diaper so I am aware of the "redness" that cloth diapers cause but this is definitely a too tight situation.

Can I get a Woot! Woot!?

jessibru

quality posts: 0 Private Messages jessibru

So do you think these might fit a skinny toddler okay? Or are they just all wrong?