WootBot

quality posts: 15 Private Messages WootBot

Staff

Poll: Do you have a pet that does not like your child?
  • 2% - Yes! They HATE each other! 14
  • 10.8% - Well, sort of. They just avoid each other, mostly. 76
  • 35.3% - No, they get along well. 248
  • 26.6% - I have no pets/I have no child/I have neither pets nor child. 187
  • 1.8% - I have a different answer for the comments. 13
  • 23.5% - I am furious you lumped the no pet owning crowd in with the no child having crowd! HOW DARE YOU??? 165
703 votes

Well, how do you fare compared to the Zeitgeist? Chat up your fellow wooters and let us know how lame this poll was or what obvious choices we missed. For example: Was this poll a) STUPID, b) DUMB, c) POINTLESS or d) ALL OF THE ABOVE?

ardubu

quality posts: 8 Private Messages ardubu

My daughter and her cat are joined like Siamese twins!

Ah, the hell with it.

manzanasbananas

quality posts: 1 Private Messages manzanasbananas

Baby loves cat. Cat tolerates baby.

wingman0609

quality posts: 0 Private Messages wingman0609

Kid loves/is fascinated by the hedgehog. The feeling is not mutual.

SumDuud

quality posts: 22 Private Messages SumDuud

We got one of my cats because when my middle son was a little voer a year we took him to the pound with us to get one cat. I liked one, he kept going to the one sharing the cage with the one I liked, and it was climbing the door to get to him. We got both kitties and him and that cat love eachother. He carried her around all of the time and she was fine with... move ahead 4 years and now his little brother pesters and chases all animals (2 cats and 2 dogs) in the house. They tolerate him for the most part, but often when he comes into a room they leave it or hide.

Let's see the quality impulse buys!
Wooter to blame for sellout: SumDuud
Sellout time: 8:11:25 AM Central Time

Contrarian by nature.

theother1

quality posts: 1 Private Messages theother1

Had a cat my daughter loved. Had to put her down. The cat, that is!

pitamuffin

quality posts: 13 Private Messages pitamuffin

Cat loves my oldest son, who is gentle and an animal lover. Cat doesn't like my youngest son so much. Youngest son is loud and rambunctious, and cat frightens easily, so cat usually leaves the room where youngest son is.

Seems to be a cat thing.

daveinwarshington

quality posts: 31 Private Messages daveinwarshington

Our pack of angry badgers just won't accept little Billy.

bsanf3

quality posts: 0 Private Messages bsanf3

My pet is my child.

ladyloerya

quality posts: 2 Private Messages ladyloerya

My four year old is a little Elmira (Tiny Toon Adventures anyone?) with our cat. No matter how much she mauls the cat though, somehow the cat STILL seeks out the four year old to cuddle with her. At this point, the mantra in the house is "put the cat DOWN!!" around 70+ times per day. The cat also prefers to sleep with this same child. Go figure... The dog, thankfully, loves anything the child does to her and just can't get enough.

Halieus

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Halieus

Dog Loves children... all children:
» Dog shakes entire body to show undying love and devotion to children.
» Dog jumps on the children to show her boundless love for children.
» Dog licks children's snotty faces to show her unconditional love for children.
(Dog's paws have sharp claws, mud, and liberally impart wet-dog stench.)

Children Love (almost) all dogs:
» Children only "like" their dog, and then, only if dog cannot reach them.
» Children run away screaming if dog can reach them... unless of course, dog gets to them first... in that case, dog knocks them down (accidentally scratching them), muddies them (all over, from ground & paws), licks them incessantly (until they manage to crawl away), and leaves them sporting the odor of an old smelly sock. (Oh, wait... my bad... most of the children already emanate putrid, toxic fumes that put dog's best efforts to shame.)

dnlkolender

quality posts: 3 Private Messages dnlkolender

Cat picks on tortoise, wants the budgie, too! But they're all our kids & we're their pets!!!