lichme

quality posts: 3194 Private Messages lichme

Item: Nursery Spa Towel +%26 Clothing Warmer
Price: $19.99
Shipping Options: $5 Standard
Condition: New

Search Amazon Search Google

Proudly tracking via WootStalker.com
Woot Tracker | Woot Plus Tracker | Droid App | Chat | Contests | T-Shirt Trade | Derby Stats

Warning: Too much awesome to be contained in such a small space

conanthelibrarian

quality posts: 3920 Private Messages conanthelibrarian

Solid reviews (4.0 out of 5.0) over at brookstone.com

Souka

quality posts: 10 Private Messages Souka

Is it UL Listed?

ROGETRAY

quality posts: 177 Private Messages ROGETRAY

Staff

Souka wrote:Is it UL Listed?

Not very sure about the answer on this one, but I'll do some investigating and also check with the buyer and hopefully have an answer sometime soon.

Jayrookie

quality posts: 6 Private Messages Jayrookie

I'm not a child and I want one of these. My parents purchased one of these for their hot tub and it was roughly $80

keeyoh

quality posts: 2 Private Messages keeyoh

Wow. This is one of those things for baby that I've never heard of, probably don't need, but strangely still want to buy one. C'mon willpower, hold out. There are more important things to buy for baby. Like diapers. :/

chainline

quality posts: 1 Private Messages chainline

I have had the 'adult' one for years. Original cost near $100. I can't be without it! I turn it on, brush my teeth, jump in the shower and come out to get a nice hot towel.
It helps to move the towel around mid-heating for a more uniform heat.

pennyfromheaven

quality posts: 12 Private Messages pennyfromheaven

I could have used this when my son was little. He refused to get out of the tub until he had a warm towel and clothes. I had to run down the stairs, put them in the dryer and then bring them back up. My house was kept at 60 degrees and he has autism, so yep, to keep him from a full blown melt down , I'd do it.

BPL5683

quality posts: 25 Private Messages BPL5683

Staff

Souka wrote:Is it UL Listed?

ROGETRAY wrote:Not very sure about the answer on this one, but I'll do some investigating and also check with the buyer and hopefully have an answer sometime soon.

Yes,

3MBY
E308097

Email customer service: support@woot.com for order problems ~OR~ Use the Support form linked at the top of every page.

s002cjs

quality posts: 0 Private Messages s002cjs
conanthelibrarian wrote:Solid reviews (4.0 out of 5.0) over at brookstone.com

Horrible reviews at Amazon, so I'm torn.

lifecarechiro

quality posts: 0 Private Messages lifecarechiro

Looks like this would be great for the kids' gloves hats and mittens in the winter. In for one!!!

ThunderThighs

quality posts: 617 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

s002cjs wrote:Horrible reviews at Amazon, so I'm torn.

Only 3 reviews on Amazon.

One didn't like it because it was smaller than s/he expected and there's no off switch. (It's timed - probably safer since you can't leave it on accidentally)

The next said the clothes didn't stay warm when you removed them from the spa. ???? Uhmmmmm.

The third is a fair and well thought out review. Comments on the off button, plastic smell, and didn't seem to warm that well.

FORUM MODERATOR
To contact Customer Service, use the SUPPORT form at the top of every woot page
••• ► Woot's Return Policy ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except orders with Woot-Off or expedited items

jbrava

quality posts: 15 Private Messages jbrava

When I was in the hospital after giving birth to my two week old, the nurses in the maternity wing got my little one addicted to a warm swaddle blanket, so in order to get him to sleep, I had to get one of these things (for significantly more $$). I have it in my room stocked with his blankets and turn it on when he wakes up for his middle of the night feedings. By the time he's full, his blanket is nice and warm and I can wrap him up and put him back in his bassinet and he's happy for 2 to 4 hours. Before I got the warmer, he wouldn't go to sleep at all for me. This thing is well worth the money.

lena711

quality posts: 0 Private Messages lena711

Ok, so I ordered one. The reviews look good and I know my parents have one of these for their towels and they love it. Hope the smaller version is just as good. y only question is the shipping. I ordered one, and then came back to order another for a friend, and I got charged the shipping again... Tried to email support, but the site keeps freezing up... What now? (hoping someone from woot will read this and fix it)

shortman

quality posts: 73 Private Messages shortman
lena711 wrote:Ok, so I ordered one. The reviews look good and I know my parents have one of these for their towels and they love it. Hope the smaller version is just as good. y only question is the shipping. I ordered one, and then came back to order another for a friend, and I got charged the shipping again... Tried to email support, but the site keeps freezing up... What now? (hoping someone from woot will read this and fix it)

You have to pay shipping per order and since you can only have one shipping address per order that means you were charged correctly assuming you had the one for your friend shipped directly to them. But even if you had both shipped to you it was still correct since the shipping charge is per order and you placed two orders.

leebot

quality posts: 0 Private Messages leebot

I am really disgusted. I ordered three of these and wanted to give us gifts -- but whoever shipped them didn't even bother to box them. Simply slapped shipping labels on the product box itself, and someone (shipping company? woot?) has dark black magic marker writing on the box as well. No way to remove without damaging the box. And I am told I have to pay out of pocket to have these heavy items shipped back. NOT IMPRESSED with how this has been handled by Woot.

ROGETRAY

quality posts: 177 Private Messages ROGETRAY

Staff

leebot wrote:I am really disgusted. I ordered three of these and wanted to give us gifts -- but whoever shipped them didn't even bother to box them. Simply slapped shipping labels on the product box itself, and someone (shipping company? woot?) has dark black magic marker writing on the box as well. No way to remove without damaging the box. And I am told I have to pay out of pocket to have these heavy items shipped back. NOT IMPRESSED with how this has been handled by Woot.

I'm very sorry to hear that you received your order in the condition you described.

I recommend that you write into Woot Member Services at support@woot.com and they'll be more than happy to help resolve the issue at hand.