WootBot

quality posts: 14 Private Messages WootBot

Staff

XOLO Schoolz NCAA Licensed Shoes

You want to show your college pride? If your college is in the NCAA, you can do that here! With shoes! Hey, don't laugh, half the fun of sports is going to great lengths to show your spirit. The other half is playing the xylophone in marching band. XOLO!

shahnm

quality posts: 27 Private Messages shahnm

Huh. Only crappy schools represented that nobody bought at retail.

;-)

VetteLT193

quality posts: 6 Private Messages VetteLT193

I wonder if the GA and FL ones come pre stained with cocktail juices?

basileuspsu

quality posts: 0 Private Messages basileuspsu

I sense some sort of bias toward SEC schools...last I looked there are schools in other parts of the country.

circusninja

quality posts: 8 Private Messages circusninja

WAT!?! No Ohio State! A plague on BOTH of your nostrils, WOOT.

ThunderThighs

quality posts: 569 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

circusninja wrote:WAT!?! No Ohio State! A plague on BOTH of your nostrils, WOOT.

Awww, don't pick on my nostrils. Think of it this way, OS was so popular that there were none left for us to sell.

FORUM MODERATOR
To contact Customer Service, use the SUPPORT form at the top of every woot page
••• ► Woot's Return Policy ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except Woot-Offs & expedited orders

bljteach

quality posts: 1 Private Messages bljteach

These are so AWESOME! Expand the list of schools and make them available in adult sizes, and you've got a runaway money-maker. How about it, WOOT?

circusninja

quality posts: 8 Private Messages circusninja
ThunderThighs wrote:Awww, don't pick on my nostrils. Think of it this way, OS was so popular that there were none left for us to sell.

I see what you did there! lolz

kehylehr

quality posts: 3 Private Messages kehylehr

Playing xylophone is completely different from playing vibraphone! How could Woot possibly compare hitting carved wooden blocks with hard mallets to hitting metal bars (attached to motorized valves) with soft mallets? How could you, Woot?

Guess I'll go try to make myself feel better by playing my marimba....