WootBot

quality posts: 15 Private Messages WootBot

Staff

Keep Yer Kids Warm

Back in my day, we had to walk thirty miles to the school house, and we didn't have none of these fancy sweatershirts or whatever nonsense you call 'em. And you know what? It was terrible! Seriously, our arms and our ears got so cold! What I'm getting at is sometimes change is a good thing, so embrace it, and buy hoodies for your kids.

rabidewok

quality posts: 12 Private Messages rabidewok

Can anyone chime in with sizing experience? I've only ever ordered adult shirt.woot shirts for myself, but I know my son (who wears a 7 in boys) would love one of these.

crickee

quality posts: 20 Private Messages crickee
rabidewok wrote:Can anyone chime in with sizing experience? I've only ever ordered adult shirt.woot shirts for myself, but I know my son (who wears a 7 in boys) would love one of these.

Here are the t-shirt measurements and then the ones for the zipup hoodie for you to compare;

Kids T-Shirts
Kids Size 8- 16"W 21"L
Kids Size 10- 17"W 22 1/2"L
Kids Size 12- 18"W 24"L

Kids Zipup Hoodie
Kids Size S- 14 1/4"W 18 1/2"L
Kids Size M- 16 1/4"W 21 1/2"L
Kids Size L- 18 1/4"W 24 1/2"L
Kids Size XL- 19 1/4"W 26"L

In my experience with kids T-shirts, they run small and I want them to last so although the k10 fits him I order up one for my son. He is 10 years old and I get him the K12 Tshirt and will order a Large Hoodie. Besides its a jacket so will need room to fit over another shirt too.

Hope that helps.

kjsmason2010

quality posts: 10 Private Messages kjsmason2010
rabidewok wrote:Can anyone chime in with sizing experience? I've only ever ordered adult shirt.woot shirts for myself, but I know my son (who wears a 7 in boys) would love one of these.

My son wears a 7/8 depending on the brand. A Medium fits him perfect.