WootBot

quality posts: 14 Private Messages WootBot

Staff

Poll: Have you already planned out the Halloween costumes?
  • 17.7% - No, that's next weekend. 124
  • 21.9% - Yes, months ago! 154
  • 27.9% - I don't do Halloween. 196
  • 32.5% - Plan? Hahahahahaha! They're going as "The Spirit Of Last Minute Costumes" 228
702 votes

Well, how do you fare compared to the Zeitgeist? Chat up your fellow wooters and let us know how lame this poll was or what obvious choices we missed. For example: Was this poll a) STUPID, b) DUMB, c) POINTLESS or d) ALL OF THE ABOVE?

RKett

quality posts: 2 Private Messages RKett

Mommy handles that.

SumDuud

quality posts: 21 Private Messages SumDuud

however they have not yet been made.

Let's see the quality impulse buys!
Wooter to blame for sellout: SumDuud
Sellout time: 8:11:25 AM Central Time

elsupreme

quality posts: 2 Private Messages elsupreme

When I was 13 I wasn't going trick-or-treating. Then about 5pm on the 31st I decided I really wanted candy. So I burned a full set of clothes, and went as a hobo.

Apparently a hobo, that just escaped a building fire.

Terrible costume, but made tons of candy bank.

Whet I have kids, I will force the same sort ingenuity, that produce terrible ideas.

ladyloerya

quality posts: 2 Private Messages ladyloerya

My four year old will be Louise from Bob's Burgers. I will be Tina. Trying to convince hubby to get a burger costume and be Gene. Wish my 22 year old stepson would be around on Halloween because he is a perfect Bob. If I can convince my dad to wear a suit, we'll make him Mort and my mother is a PERFECT Linda (except blonde).

Tried to convince my friend, her hubby, and their two boys to join us in costumes a couple years ago. Her hubby and my hubby would be a perfect Super Mario and Super Luigi and then their boys could be little mario and little luigi and my daughter would be princess toadstool. My friend and I would be toads. She didn't like the idea. What a party pooper!!