conanthelibrarian

quality posts: 3367 Private Messages conanthelibrarian

Check out these comments from August

conanthelibrarian

quality posts: 3367 Private Messages conanthelibrarian

Let's learn all about halo

beck12

quality posts: 41 Private Messages beck12

I am honestly stumped why so many people like these.... They are fine, but they are no better than putting them in warm jammies as far as I can see. I guess I just don't see the point & I do live in a cold climate. We used the ones we got here & there, but then just dressed baby in a onesie underneath....I saw absolutely no difference between this kind of sleep sack & a warm sleeper. I do love sleep gowns for newbs for diaper changing and I love swaddlers, but these never helped my child sleep longer or stay warmer than jammies can. I have always seen these as a way to get parents to quit sticking unnecessary blankets into the bed with babies (that they now say is a suffocation hazard)...so maybe that is why they exist?

spending my kid's college funds one woot off at a time

kathryncotto

quality posts: 0 Private Messages kathryncotto

I cannot speak for anyone else, but these have been priceless for us. Our little ones move around too much when sleeping to keep a blanket on. We put the snuggle sacks on over their pajamas to serve as a toddler blanket. Sleeping with warm pj's is definitely not enough up here in the winters.

Emisi

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Emisi
beck12 wrote:I am honestly stumped why so many people like these.... They are fine, but they are no better than putting them in warm jammies as far as I can see. I guess I just don't see the point & I do live in a cold climate. We used the ones we got here & there, but then just dressed baby in a onesie underneath....I saw absolutely no difference between this kind of sleep sack & a warm sleeper. I do love sleep gowns for newbs for diaper changing and I love swaddlers, but these never helped my child sleep longer or stay warmer than jammies can. I have always seen these as a way to get parents to quit sticking unnecessary blankets into the bed with babies (that they now say is a suffocation hazard)...so maybe that is why they exist?

They're also very useful if you have a kid that moves around their crib a lot and gets a leg stuck between the slats. The SleepSack prevents that. And yes, it's so people don't put blankets in with a baby.

noodle192000

quality posts: 0 Private Messages noodle192000

We've been using these for our nearly two-year-old since the beginning. He is an active sleeper so it helps keep him covered, but he also knows now that once he gets zipped in it is bedtime. They come in kid sizes, too, with little foot holes they can stick their feet through to walk if needed. I wish Woot included those.

sadieprater

quality posts: 0 Private Messages sadieprater

My toddler used these from the time she was about 4 months til about 18 months, even in Texas. They are wonderful! Buying boy designs for baby #2.