Again with the wipes?

lichme

quality posts: 2950 Private Messages lichme

Item: Munchkin Baby Wipes - 736 Wipes 2-Choices
Price: $9.99
Shipping Options: $5 Standard OR $9 Two-Day OR $12 One-Day
Condition: New

Search Amazon Search Google

Previous Similar Sales (May not be exact model)
9/24/2013 - $9.99 (Woot-off) - 10 comment(s)
9/8/2013 - $14.99 - 10 comment(s)
8/22/2013 - $14.99 (Woot-off) - 2 comment(s)
8/9/2013 - $14.99 - 13 comment(s)
7/16/2013 - $17.99 - 18 comment(s)

Greedy

quality posts: 1 Private Messages Greedy

Not too bad... I typically buy the 900 count boxes at Costco for $29... seems like a good deal; in for 5 as you can never have too many wipes.

dime079

quality posts: 0 Private Messages dime079

are these flushable?

aleciapeacock

quality posts: 1 Private Messages aleciapeacock

I see some orange flashing lights on the main page — what do they mean?

No, you aren't seeing a side effect from your allergy medication. You have found a Woot-Off, a short term frenzied mutation of our product posting procedure. In Woot-Off mode, a new product is launched immediately after the sellout of the previous deal.

I thought it was supposed to be a new product after one sells out? These were already featured during the Woot-Off...a few other items have been duplicated as well.

ThunderThighs

quality posts: 569 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

aleciapeacock wrote:I see some orange flashing lights on the main page — what do they mean?

No, you aren't seeing a side effect from your allergy medication. You have found a Woot-Off, a short term frenzied mutation of our product posting procedure. In Woot-Off mode, a new product is launched immediately after the sellout of the previous deal.

I thought it was supposed to be a new product after one sells out? These were already featured during the Woot-Off...a few other items have been duplicated as well.

We'll sometimes run things at different times during a woot-off. Not all people can watch it 24/7. Curse them.

FORUM MODERATOR
To contact Customer Service, use the SUPPORT form at the top of every woot page
••• ► Woot's Return Policy ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except Woot-Offs & expedited orders

beastyribs

quality posts: 2 Private Messages beastyribs
aleciapeacock wrote:I see some orange flashing lights on the main page — what do they mean?

The woot off is not for the consumer's benefit. It is for Woot to get of those little bits of inventory to make room for more... different crap.

ThunderThighs

quality posts: 569 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

beastyribs wrote:The woot off is not for the consumer's benefit. It is for Woot to get of those little bits of inventory to make room for more... different crap.

Well, yeah. That too. LOL

FORUM MODERATOR
To contact Customer Service, use the SUPPORT form at the top of every woot page
••• ► Woot's Return Policy ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except Woot-Offs & expedited orders