WootBot

quality posts: 15 Private Messages WootBot

Staff

Poll: "My child likes ____ and I can't figure out how they learned about it." Fill in the blank!
  • 3.3% - Opera. 22
  • 6.9% - NASCAR. 46
  • 10.1% - Sushi. 67
  • 14.5% - David Tennant. 96
  • 3.2% - Some other answer I’ll put in the comments. 21
  • 62% - Woot, did you just put response four in there to see if people read the question before they vote? 412
664 votes

Well, how do you fare compared to the Zeitgeist? Chat up your fellow wooters and let us know how lame this poll was or what obvious choices we missed. For example: Was this poll a) STUPID, b) DUMB, c) POINTLESS or d) ALL OF THE ABOVE?

ardubu

quality posts: 8 Private Messages ardubu

Led Zeppelin!

If you want, you pay...
But, if you need, you pay more!

fuzzypeaches

quality posts: 10 Private Messages fuzzypeaches

David Tennant's show Broadchurch is really great.
Getting back to the question....my son likes all things military. No idea where the interest came from.

10 quality post! Whoo hoo! I'M SOMEBODY!!!

wmessing

quality posts: 1 Private Messages wmessing

Fox News. Not sure how that happened.

rehta

quality posts: 6 Private Messages rehta

Can't vote David Tennant because I KNOW how she would know about him! That's mommy's eye candy on Doctor Who reruns. I was so proud last night...my 3 1/2 year old sat down with my 2 Doctor Who books that are like Where's Waldo so she could find The Doctor in each picture. I even took a video and posted it to FaceBook. :-)

-Heather (First Burgandy Olfactory Center 12/6/11)

meestergud

quality posts: 2 Private Messages meestergud

My child loved yesterday's accessories.woot, but he gets that from me.

MeesterGud

chocoboomelette

quality posts: 0 Private Messages chocoboomelette

ICP

ambergreen

quality posts: 11 Private Messages ambergreen

Titanic. Since he was 4 or 5. I don't remember how he learned about it, but he has a mini obsession with it that resurfaces on occasion.

Oh, and butt jokes. That probably comes from being a boy, I guess.

glawen

quality posts: 0 Private Messages glawen

Who is David Tennant?

dns12999

quality posts: 1 Private Messages dns12999
ardubu wrote:Led Zeppelin!

My 3 month old loves Led Zeppelin though I taught her about it so it's not really a mystery where it came from.

deedee75oh

quality posts: 0 Private Messages deedee75oh

McDonalds- She cries because she wants it every time we pass by one. She's never been there before. I don't get it.

annieflies

quality posts: 12 Private Messages annieflies
glawen wrote:Who is David Tennant?

My 13 yo daughter is having canary that someone doesn't know who Tennant is. The same child who turned DOWN free tickets to the preview showing of the One Direction movie. I'm so proud.

oops, pardon me, i wooted