WootBot

quality posts: 14 Private Messages WootBot

Staff

Toddler Shoes (Sizes 3-12)

Kids might tear off their shoes at a moment's notice, but kids also enjoy the thrill of clomping around and squeaking in their brand new shoes. So meet 'em halfway twice, and buy them some new shoes that they can then take off at will. Perfect, right?

elisaperkins

quality posts: 0 Private Messages elisaperkins

this was disappointing last time it was on here! the shoes were cute but they didn't come with any flowers even though it advertised that it would. they look pretty silly without them

ThunderThighs

quality posts: 564 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

elisaperkins wrote:this was disappointing last time it was on here! the shoes were cute but they didn't come with any flowers even though it advertised that it would. they look pretty silly without them

Sorry for the missing flowers. I hope you contacted support@woot.com for some assistance.

FORUM MODERATOR............................ON VACATION
To contact Customer Service, use the SUPPORT form at the top of every woot page
••• ► Woot's Return Policy ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except Woot-Offs & expedited orders

intensesupernova

quality posts: 2 Private Messages intensesupernova

If your kid is just learning to walk, I'd highly recommend these. My ex's daughter loved them and would dance all around and mastered walking in a very, very short time.

shaindy1

quality posts: 0 Private Messages shaindy1

What material are the shoes made of?

mrskellibryant

quality posts: 0 Private Messages mrskellibryant

Mine didn't come with any flowers

ROGETRAY

quality posts: 157 Private Messages ROGETRAY

Staff

mrskellibryant wrote:Mine didn't come with any flowers

I'm sorry. Please email support@woot.com for assistance. Include your Woot username and order number for faster service.