WootBot

quality posts: 15 Private Messages WootBot

Staff

Poll: Do you talk politics with your kids?
  • 39% - Yes! We keep it civil. It brings us closer as a family to know we can talk about anything. 211
  • 8.7% - Yes, but it gets bloody. But we always forgive each other for being wrong. ;) 47
  • 11.1% - Yes, once. Now we tell people we have no children. 60
  • 37.3% - No, never. It seems like trouble. 202
  • 3.9% - I have a different answer for the comments! See you there! 21
541 votes

Well, how do you fare compared to the Zeitgeist? Chat up your fellow wooters and let us know how lame this poll was or what obvious choices we missed. For example: Was this poll a) STUPID, b) DUMB, c) POINTLESS or d) ALL OF THE ABOVE?

paulpnevada

quality posts: 26 Private Messages paulpnevada

Raising my kids to think for themselves and form their own opinions.

bblhed

quality posts: 7 Private Messages bblhed

Remember to never talk religion or politics in a bar, those are the rules.

ThunderThighs

quality posts: 589 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

bblhed wrote:Remember to never talk religion or politics in a bar, those are the rules.

Or at work.

FORUM MODERATOR
To contact Customer Service, use the SUPPORT form at the top of every woot page
••• ► Woot's Return Policy ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except Woot-Offs & expedited orders

SumDuud

quality posts: 22 Private Messages SumDuud
paulpnevada wrote:Raising my kids to think for themselves and form their own opinions.

This! I talk politics with them and marrying into a family that has much more conservative beliefs than I do, I try to keep the balance with the kids and when they express an opinion I ask them to explain why they feel that way. Often it is because some kid at school said this or nana said that. I try to encourage them to look at information before saying so-and-so is a overly attached girlfriend or this policy is going to ruin the world. The best was when our current first lady got some initiative passed to remove chocolate milk from schools. They actually had a valid reason for disliking a politician (as much as she is one). And while I know she isn't exactly responsible she pretty much is.

Let's see the quality impulse buys!
Wooter to blame for sellout: SumDuud
Sellout time: 8:11:25 AM Central Time

Contrarian by nature.

daveinwarshington

quality posts: 22 Private Messages daveinwarshington

Oh, yes.

A new generation of little conservatives.

Gotta like that...

deadeye37

quality posts: 3 Private Messages deadeye37

The only politics that gets discussed is "do as I say when I say it and don't tell me no." When my kids are old enough to go to school, then the discussion will expand into world politics.

cycokiller

quality posts: 6 Private Messages cycokiller

I'm not a fan of talking about politics with anyone really...

4F682120446F6E277420746F756368206D652074686572652100