WootBot

quality posts: 15 Private Messages WootBot

Staff

Poll: Has an animal ever made your kids bleed?
  • 39.7% - Yes, but nothing worse than a cat scratch. Just playing! 336
  • 19.6% - Yes, but it was an accident. The dog looked so guilty after, and now they're friends. 166
  • 4.5% - Yes, it was pretty serious. I got so mad at that jerkface pet owner. 38
  • 2.6% - Yes, from a wild animal. A doctor was involved. 22
  • 33.6% - No, thank goodness. 284
846 votes

Well, how do you fare compared to the Zeitgeist? Chat up your fellow wooters and let us know how lame this poll was or what obvious choices we missed. For example: Was this poll a) STUPID, b) DUMB, c) POINTLESS or d) ALL OF THE ABOVE?

jmercermn

quality posts: 0 Private Messages jmercermn

Just this week. Had to get 3 stitches.

Starblind

quality posts: 3 Private Messages Starblind

This summer, at the "Up-Close Shark Encounter Experience" at Discovery Cove. I do wish they'd go back to just dolphins!

daveinwarshington

quality posts: 22 Private Messages daveinwarshington

Just once.

I knew a pet wolverine was a bad idea...

chubechpmnk

quality posts: 5 Private Messages chubechpmnk

It wasn't so much that the animal wanted to make him bleed, I think it thought he had one too many arms. Really, trying to do a public service, I think...

icthulhu

quality posts: 6 Private Messages icthulhu

Kids??? I shop here for myself.

kevin0425

quality posts: 1 Private Messages kevin0425

Yes. Cats are evil. Period. No, yours isn't different.

sweett23

quality posts: 0 Private Messages sweett23

It was our cat. When the mom is away, the kids will play by allowing a neighbor in the house with a huge lab ... then the cat will go crazy & use the nearest 4th grader as a climbing post leaving puncture wounds in her upper leg, back, & the nurse in the ER was picking claws out of her scalp. No stitches bc the Dr wanted all cat germs to ooze out. Poor baby. Five years later & she has mostly recovered ... my child, not the cat.

kevin0425

quality posts: 1 Private Messages kevin0425

This doesn't include the fact that cats are carriers of mind-altering parasites that can also cause birth defects in human fetuses, but it's a start.

kutiel

quality posts: 0 Private Messages kutiel

Twice, by the same dog. The dog has a new non kid friendly home.