WootBot

quality posts: 15 Private Messages WootBot

Staff

Ju-Ju-Be Diaper Bags

Your arms are for the baby. Your legs are for walking about. Your hips have the pockets where you keep your iPhone. Where else can the diapers go besides a bag?

ThunderThighs

quality posts: 605 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

Morning all. If you're a fan of Ju-Ju-Be Diaper Bags, you may want to check out the Ju-Ju-Be Computer & Tablet bags on Sellout.Woot!

FORUM MODERATOR
To contact Customer Service, use the SUPPORT form at the top of every woot page
••• ► Woot's Return Policy ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except orders with Woot-Off or expedited items

tehlilone

quality posts: 1 Private Messages tehlilone

Aww... didn't see that until now and the EL is sold out already. Woot has made me doubly sad today.

My almost steel behave will continue to taunt me along with my missed Bandolier of Carrots.

eegal3

quality posts: 4 Private Messages eegal3

These are really a great deal. I have been drooling over a BFF bag in a different pattern for a few months now, and was thrilled to compromise for one of these patterns. It is pretty impossible to find the B.F.F. for under $165 anywhere. ..so these for $60 are fantastic! They are some of the best reviewed diaper bags I've come across too.

I wasn't aware the Be Fabulous bags are essentially the same as the BFF, minus the convertible strap, EL, and lack of elastic on the bottle pockets. I managed to snatch one of the last Be Fabulous bags yesterday and couldn't be happier. Thanks Woot!

cgrcar

quality posts: 0 Private Messages cgrcar

Okay so I am new to woot and bought myself the Robin BFF (only one left)and a great deal so was willing to sacrifice on the colour. Does Woot not post the next days events or do you just have to get lucky and check everyday? I noticed that a jujube event was in June and now again today. How do you figure this stuff out at least a day before?

ROGETRAY

quality posts: 175 Private Messages ROGETRAY

Staff

cgrcar wrote:Okay so I am new to woot and bought myself the Robin BFF (only one left)and a great deal so was willing to sacrifice on the colour. Does Woot not post the next days events or do you just have to get lucky and check everyday? I noticed that a jujube event was in June and now again today. How do you figure this stuff out at least a day before?

This might be able to answer you inquiries