2%
2%
12 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11

Woots by State

zero wooters wootinglots of wooters wooting

Quality Posts

lichme

quality posts: 3016 Private Messages lichme

Item: Fila Fresh Shoes - 2 Colors (10.5-7)
Price: $17.99
Shipping Options: $5 Standard OR $9 Two-Day OR $12 One-Day
Condition: New

Search Amazon Search Google

conanthelibrarian

quality posts: 3658 Private Messages conanthelibrarian

Check out some info over at the product page

conanthelibrarian

quality posts: 3658 Private Messages conanthelibrarian

Some additional picture angles can be found over at 6pm.com

tjun

quality posts: 1 Private Messages tjun

I'd like to buy a pair for each of my kids. Is there some way to specify different sizes if you order two or three?

ROGETRAY

quality posts: 168 Private Messages ROGETRAY

Staff

tjun wrote:I'd like to buy a pair for each of my kids. Is there some way to specify different sizes if you order two or three?

You can just select on the dropdown the particular sizes and colors you want and the qty (to add to your cart).

tjun

quality posts: 1 Private Messages tjun
ROGETRAY wrote:You can just select on the dropdown the particular sizes and colors you want and the qty (to add to your cart).

Ah, I see (said the blind mouse). Thanks!

traquy

quality posts: 53 Private Messages traquy

I just saw my friends son in the green/grey pair of these today and they looked very nice. He was jumping all over a picnic table and they seemed very flexible and light. He was happy with them. If I hadn't just bought my daughter a pair of gym shoes I would get a pair for her.

pamtha

quality posts: 14 Private Messages pamtha
traquy wrote:I just saw my friends son in the green/grey pair of these today and they looked very nice. He was jumping all over a picnic table and they seemed very flexible and light. He was happy with them. If I hadn't just bought my daughter a pair of gym shoes I would get a pair for her.

Size up for later! You know she is gonna grow out of the new ones, and this is much better than the generic shoes at the big box stores that are still more expensive. I'm waiting for my orange loving son to wake up and say if the purple sole is too girly.

xdavex

quality posts: 15 Private Messages xdavex

Are those laces or bungee cords?
Teach your children how to tie shoes, you'll both think it's awesome.

RogerB

quality posts: 4 Private Messages RogerB
conanthelibrarian wrote:Some additional picture angles can be found over at 6pm.com

Thanks for the angled picture link. I was going to get some for one of my sons until I saw the bottom. I bought a pair a of Filas a few weeks ago for my other son with a similar looking bottom and the patterned insert began peeling off the bottom of the shoe within a week.

gak0090

quality posts: 78 Private Messages gak0090

I bought a pair for each of my kids. Good pricing for a decent pair of sneakers.

ThunderThighs

quality posts: 586 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

xdavex wrote:Are those laces or bungee cords?
Teach your children how to tie shoes, you'll both think it's awesome.

Regular shoe laces. My son is 22 and still hates tying shoes. He ties them once the first time he puts them on and never again.

FORUM MODERATOR
To contact Customer Service, use the SUPPORT form at the top of every woot page
••• ► Woot's Return Policy ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except Woot-Offs & expedited orders

streetcw

quality posts: 1 Private Messages streetcw

I think someone asked before.. but I will ask again.. The laces.. are they TIED or stretchy. Looking in 100 or more images online, they look to be stretchy. Can someone please verify or someone from woot please verify if they are tied ?? Would like a pair for my daughter but not if they are meant to be tied.

WOOT before Work

ThunderThighs

Staff

streetcw wrote:I think someone asked before.. but I will ask again.. The laces.. are they TIED or stretchy. Looking in 100 or more images online, they look to be stretchy. Can someone please verify or someone from woot please verify if they are tied ?? Would like a pair for my daughter but not if they are meant to be tied.

They're regular shoe laces. You can replace them with whatever you want of course. I used those coiled elastic laces for my son when he was young. Which is probably why he hates tying laces.

This is a bad picture of the sample taken with my phone.

FORUM MODERATOR
••• ► Woot's Return Policy ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except Woot-Offs & expedited orders

gak0090

quality posts: 78 Private Messages gak0090
ThunderThighs wrote:They're regular shoe laces. You can replace them with whatever you want of course. I used those coiled elastic laces for my son when he was young. Which is probably why he hates tying laces.

This is a bad picture of the sample taken with my phone.

let me guess... it's an iphone

ThunderThighs

Staff

gak0090 wrote:let me guess... it's an iphone

Yup. I'm asking for a camera to keep at my desk though since I seem to be doing this a lot.

FORUM MODERATOR

traquy

My iPhone takes great pictures, even close up, and it's an ancient iPhone 4 (not even 4S, just 4). I'm pretty sure it's more operator quality than phone quality.

traquy

pamtha wrote:Size up for later! You know she is gonna grow out of the new ones, and this is much better than the generic shoes at the big box stores that are still more expensive. I'm waiting for my orange loving son to wake up and say if the purple sole is too girly.

I already have a pair of sneakers in the next size up, or I would get a pair. I would guess these are kinda girly as the orange is more of a coral than true orange and the purple is kind of lavender.

ThunderThighs

Staff

traquy wrote:My iPhone takes great pictures, even close up, and it's an ancient iPhone 4 (not even 4S, just 4). I'm pretty sure it's more operator quality than phone quality.

Very likely. We were in a hurry. I had a zillion things going on.

FORUM MODERATOR

indygo88

quality posts: 0 Private Messages indygo88

Just wanted to say shipping time was excellent on this one! Ordered on Friday, received on Monday. Woot!

octaveman

quality posts: 1 Private Messages octaveman

Late, I know, but just wanted to post for anyone's benefit that these shoes lasted 3 weeks then went into the garbage. Save you're money and don't get the next time these come up.