WootBot

quality posts: 14 Private Messages WootBot

Staff

Educational Toys: Learning For Less

National borders. State capitals. Which animals are likely to eat you if you pet them. These are the things that matter in life. Help your child learn them as they play, and you won't be stuck with someone who knows Batman's PIN number but can't fold a map.

sharond95

quality posts: 2 Private Messages sharond95

I don't know about much of the other stuff, but I know I have seen the Big Bird 'Numbers' book at the dollar store.

billjac2000

quality posts: 1 Private Messages billjac2000

Both the 6" and the 11" globe list the globe diameter as 6 inches under specs. Looking at the pictures, the bigger one could be 11 inches tall with a 6 inch diameter globe. But that's probably just a typo, right?

ThunderThighs

quality posts: 569 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

billjac2000 wrote:Both the 6" and the 11" globe list the globe diameter as 6 inches under specs. Looking at the pictures, the bigger one could be 11 inches tall with a 6 inch diameter globe. But that's probably just a typo, right?

Yeah, they cloned the sale and forgot to change that one number in the specs. I'll let them know. Thanks for pointing it out

FORUM MODERATOR
To contact Customer Service, use the SUPPORT form at the top of every woot page
••• ► Woot's Return Policy ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except Woot-Offs & expedited orders

rvolnes

quality posts: 0 Private Messages rvolnes

I provide day care for 3 of my grandkids and 2 other "cuties". I found this Giant School Supplies Bundle and knew it was for us. I think I am more excited about its arrival than the kids are! Two of them just love all arts and crafts so I know all of the supplies will get a "work out".

tinilla

quality posts: 0 Private Messages tinilla

I got the children's world puzzle, and it is great: lots of detail, the puzzle is good quality and it has a ton of neat info in a very fun set up. My 6 year-old is enjoying it, and me too.

charlescharmoncollc

quality posts: 0 Private Messages charlescharmoncollc

I just bought the puzzle of the U.S. and can't wait to get my grandkids putting it together. They'll probably learn more about U.S. geography in an hour with this puzzle than in their entire school life. Very cool idea.