WootBot

quality posts: 14 Private Messages WootBot

Staff

Baby Needs: Rest, Fun & Changing

Babies want what you want. A nice place to sleep, something tasty to eat, and a way to kill time in between. This sale is for you, baby in need. Cry until your mom and dad stock up.

rastapapa

quality posts: 1 Private Messages rastapapa

at what age can/should a child begin using something like this?

ThunderThighs

quality posts: 555 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

rastapapa wrote:at what age can/should a child begin using something like this?

Sorry but which item?

Customer Service: support@woot.com ••• Allow 1-2 business days for response.
••• ► Woot's Return Policy
◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except Woot-Offs & expedited orders

agiftagain

quality posts: 0 Private Messages agiftagain

I haven't read something that funny in a long long time -- the little reflection about babies, at the bottom of the page.

That's a piece of genius comedy to someone like me -- mom of a 3-yr-old, and a veteran of several highly dysfunctional corporate cultures.

Thank you for this gem!

rastapapa

ThunderThighs wrote:Sorry but which item?

Whoops, the Munchkin 10927 Arm Hammer Comfort seat.

http://kids.woot.com/offers/arm-hammer-comfort-set-2

ThunderThighs

quality posts: 555 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

rastapapa wrote:Whoops, the Munchkin 10927 Arm Hammer Comfort seat.

http://kids.woot.com/offers/arm-hammer-comfort-set-2

Ah, well.... that depends on the child and when they're ready for potty training. There's tons of books and articles out there on the topic. I'm sure that's why there's no age range stated.

Customer Service: support@woot.com ••• Allow 1-2 business days for response.
••• ► Woot's Return Policy
◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except Woot-Offs & expedited orders

rastapapa

ThunderThighs wrote:Ah, well.... that depends on the child and when they're ready for potty training. There's tons of books and articles out there on the topic. I'm sure that's why there's no age range stated.

From Babycenter.com:
There's no magic age at which children are ready to start learning how to use the potty, but some develop the necessary physical and cognitive skills between 18 and 24 months of age.

Many parents don't start potty training until their children are 2 1/2 to 3 years old, when daytime
bladder control has become more reliable. And some children aren't interested in potty training until they're closer to 3, or even 4.

----
so 1.5 - 4 years old

Nnyuu

quality posts: 1 Private Messages Nnyuu

I was excited about the diapers until I looked into them... Considering I can get them for $13 ($16 with shipping) I'm not sure why I would bother ordering them here.

http://www.justsimplybaby.com/product_p/jsb-uc.htm

Not sure how the quality of these measures up with other brands. It's made in China, but those in the know about cloth diapers know that a lot of well loved brands come out of China and work well (Alva baby for one).

Really though Woot, only $1.01 cheaper? You have their list price as $20! That doesn't seem right.... I love Woot, and I've been buying stuff off the various Woot spin-offs for years, but I have to say I have noticed a lack of real "deals" from this site recently. Bummer. :/

keeyoh

quality posts: 2 Private Messages keeyoh
Nnyuu wrote:
Not sure how the quality of these measures up with other brands. It's made in China, but those in the know about cloth diapers know that a lot of well loved brands come out of China and work well (Alva baby for one).

I bought a majority of my cloth diapers from assuntastore.com. I haven't tried them out yet (baby's not here until January), but they look pretty solid. I did buy the army print diaper here on woot, though. My hubby is ex-army so I figured he'd get a kick out of it.