WootBot

quality posts: 14 Private Messages WootBot

Staff

Brain Teasing

Teasing is hurtful, but sometimes, teasing makes you better. That's why brain teasers are brain teasers, and not "brain cooperators" or "brain allies." Whatever doesn't kill you, makes you stronger.
Recent Toys official site

kwfogg

quality posts: 0 Private Messages kwfogg

Is anyone able to tell me what the metal is? I have checked their site and no mention is made. I would lose some friends if I end up giving their kids lead poisoning. They tend to be a bit picky about that sort of thing.

narquespamley

quality posts: 24 Private Messages narquespamley
kwfogg wrote:Is anyone able to tell me what the metal is? I have checked their site and no mention is made. I would lose some friends if I end up giving their kids lead poisoning. They tend to be a bit picky about that sort of thing.

That's a valid concern, but this looks like a good company that is transparent about their compliance and testing. Under a tab "test reports" on their site you can see the actual chemical analyses they obtained for many of their toys, particularly for presence of heavy and toxic elements like lead, cadmium, and mercury. I would feel very safe buying their products.

CaviMike

quality posts: 6 Private Messages CaviMike

When I was in middle school the nurse always had these kinds of things. I used to love them. I was always "sick" hahaha

Personal info is personal.

ThunderThighs

quality posts: 545 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

kwfogg wrote:Is anyone able to tell me what the metal is? I have checked their site and no mention is made. I would lose some friends if I end up giving their kids lead poisoning. They tend to be a bit picky about that sort of thing.

Sorry this came late but we just got the info from the manufacturer:

The metal is “mild steel” & the finish is “nickel plated” on our metal puzzles.

Customer Service: support@woot.com ••• Allow 1-2 business days for response.
••• ► Woot's Return Policy
◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except Woot-Offs & expedited orders

chunga0z

quality posts: 0 Private Messages chunga0z

I recieved my Star Mini Bamboozler Puzzle and its in pieces. Now to figure out how it goes together to see if all the pieces are there.