WootBot

quality posts: 14 Private Messages WootBot

Staff

Pad Your Cart With A Woot-Off... IN 4D!!!

If we could see a Woot-off in four dimensions, we'd be able to see the start, finish and middle all at once, like staring at a line on a piece of paper. Get the picture? Here you're viewing a Woot-off in 4D! So pad your cart with the stuff you like and save on shipping. Hum the Doctor Who theme if you like.

girardrm

quality posts: 0 Private Messages girardrm

Pretty sure the $15.99 price for the pirate kids floor puzzle is a typo-- can someone fix that, please?
Thanks!

ThunderThighs

quality posts: 547 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

girardrm wrote:Pretty sure the $15.99 price for the pirate kids floor puzzle is a typo-- can someone fix that, please?
Thanks!

Good catch. Typo. $5.99 is the correct price. It's fixed.

Customer Service: support@woot.com ••• Allow 1-2 business days for response.
••• ► Woot's Return Policy
◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except Woot-Offs & expedited orders

arryielle

quality posts: 6 Private Messages arryielle

A little surprised and a bit disappointed in the prices for the charm bands and charms. I picked some up for my niece a couple of sales ago, and they were much cheaper (granted they were on sellout instead of kids, but still)! The bracelet list price has changed from $10 to $15, and the sale price changed from $4 to $6.99! And the charms list price has gone up by a dollar, but the sale price went from $2 to $4.99! Guess I'll wait for these to show up on sellout again!

My shirts available on Teetrade and WootStalker!