Woots by State

zero wooters wootinglots of wooters wooting

Quality Posts

conanthelibrarian

quality posts: 3495 Private Messages conanthelibrarian

Nice reviews (3.9 out of 5.0) on the Messenger style diaper bag over at amazon

traquy

quality posts: 51 Private Messages traquy

Your husband/significant male other will thank you for this when he has to take the kids out and about. He does NOT want to take the flower-adorned JuJuBee backpack....seriously.

lstaff

quality posts: 200 Private Messages lstaff

I have a Kelty Bag that is a similar style and size but not intended for a Diaper bag.

(Received in my surprise Board of Circuits thank you, woot!)

It is lightweight, durable, easy to carry, well made and doesn't seem to get dirty.

StGermain

quality posts: 1 Private Messages StGermain

I can't believe no one's pointed out that ON THE BAG the product name is spelled Kielty. I hope your agreement with the manufacturer doesn't include spelling their name correctly.

StG

bxtrastuff

quality posts: 0 Private Messages bxtrastuff
StGermain wrote:I can't believe no one's pointed out that ON THE BAG the product name is spelled Kielty. I hope your agreement with the manufacturer doesn't include spelling their name correctly.

StG

????It is spelled correct...KELTY on all the pictures I looked at.

lstaff

quality posts: 200 Private Messages lstaff
StGermain wrote:I can't believe no one's pointed out that ON THE BAG the product name is spelled Kielty. I hope your agreement with the manufacturer doesn't include spelling their name correctly.

StG

Ahh, the perils of embroidery!! I believe what you are perceiving as an "I" is just the vertical part of the E. (Typographers may even have a name for that part of the letter).

Or (Cue creepy Freudian music here) is it just that you like to see an "I" "In" everything, stgerma"In"???

ThunderThighs

quality posts: 565 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

lstaff wrote:Ahh, the perils of embroidery!! I believe what you are perceiving as an "I" is just the vertical part of the E. (Typographers may even have a name for that part of the letter).

Or (Cue creepy Freudian music here) is it just that you like to see an "I" "In" everything, stgerma"In"???

Yeah, that's it exactly. Kelty's logo has gaps in between all the vertical and horizontal lines so it could look like an "I" to someone unfamiliar with the brand.

FORUM MODERATOR
To contact Customer Service, use the SUPPORT form at the top of every woot page
••• ► Woot's Return Policy ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except Woot-Offs & expedited orders

suebob4001

quality posts: 1 Private Messages suebob4001
lstaff wrote:I have a Kelty Bag that is a similar style and size but not intended for a Diaper bag.

(Received in my surprise Board of Circuits thank you, woot!)

It is lightweight, durable, easy to carry, well made and doesn't seem to get dirty.

I have similar from previous woot...make great soft sided tablet bag. The changing pad with Velcro is protective holder of tablet and Bluetooth key board