WootBot

quality posts: 15 Private Messages WootBot

Staff

Melissa & Doug: Tools & Kitchen!

Kids want to be like Mom and Dad, sure. But Mom and Dad have a credit card and know what cookware and tools cost, while kids just assume everything falls from the sky somehow. Get them the toys and keep the real stuff for yourself.

Quality Posts

tchemgrrl

quality posts: 1 Private Messages tchemgrrl

We got the tool box in a previous sale and it's pretty good--the toddler has used the screwdriver to actually help out when we were putting a bookcase together, and clamping a bunch of connectors onto something seems to be an effective way of fixing any toy that's "broken".

radhar13

quality posts: 1 Private Messages radhar13

am super surprised...amazon has the construction set in a box for 19:99 as opposed to woot's prce of 21.99...and add the shipping cost of 5 bucks...its def not a woot deal...of late am dissappointed in woot kids toys deals...

amazon link - http://www.amazon.com/Melissa-Doug-Construction-Set-Box/dp/B00D3IMEUA/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1376689811&sr=8-1&keywords=Melissa+%26+Doug+Construction+Set+in+a+Box

ThunderThighs

quality posts: 586 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

radhar13 wrote:am super surprised...amazon has the construction set in a box for 19:99 as opposed to woot's prce of 21.99...and add the shipping cost of 5 bucks...its def not a woot deal...of late am dissappointed in woot kids toys deals...

amazon link - http://www.amazon.com/Melissa-Doug-Construction-Set-Box/dp/B00D3IMEUA/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1376689811&sr=8-1&keywords=Melissa+%26+Doug+Construction+Set+in+a+Box

That's a different set - fewer pieces and different item number (5151).

Here's the same set on Amazon.

FORUM MODERATOR
To contact Customer Service, use the SUPPORT form at the top of every woot page
••• ► Woot's Return Policy ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except Woot-Offs & expedited orders

jjco

quality posts: 9 Private Messages jjco

My little girl has the ice cream set and she loves it. She feeds her dolls the ice cream.

kayleehuckaby

quality posts: 0 Private Messages kayleehuckaby

I adore wooden toys for the kids. We have an entire wooden kitchen set that I bought locally and it has a boat load of Melissa and Doug food/kitchen toys. Kids of all ages love them and they hold up well!

kazper

quality posts: 6 Private Messages kazper
ThunderThighs wrote:That's a different set - fewer pieces and different item number (5151).

Here's the same set on Amazon.

Pretty rough reviews over at Amazon (2 1/2 stars). Looks like something my little one would enjoy playing with, but this doesn't seem like that great of a deal, and with the poor reviews it seems like even less of a deal...