WootBot

quality posts: 14 Private Messages WootBot

Staff

Plum Snacks: Stock Up For School!

Your kids want something that tastes good. You want something that is still kinda healthy. Here's the compromise! And if you fill them with these, maybe they won't be eating cupcakes around the clock.

bigmommajo

quality posts: 0 Private Messages bigmommajo

My kid loves the straws. Just FYI for parents (and woot staff), the ingredients for strawberry and cherry are mixed up. The strawberry ingredients are listed under cherry, and vice-versa.

MommaBeary

quality posts: 8 Private Messages MommaBeary

YO DROPS!!! We LOVE Yo Drops!!!

It says 5+ on the Features tab - I'm not 100% sure why. May be they are worried about younger kids choking?

All 3 of my kids LOVE these and have no problem eatting them out of the pouches. I do keep a close eye on the 2 year old, just to be safe. I do have to periodically reshape the pouch for the 2 year old so that the drops come out, but we have never had any issues with them eating the drops.

BPL5683

quality posts: 20 Private Messages BPL5683

Staff

bigmommajo wrote:My kid loves the straws. Just FYI for parents (and woot staff), the ingredients for strawberry and cherry are mixed up. The strawberry ingredients are listed under cherry, and vice-versa.

Flipped! Thanks for pointing that out.

Email customer service: support@woot.com for order problems ~OR~ Use the Support form linked at the top of every page.

saharaga

quality posts: 0 Private Messages saharaga

I bought the strawberry straws for my 4 yo and I find myself eating them too. They are yummy! Definitely going to try the yogurt ones.

bigmommajo wrote:My kid loves the straws. Just FYI for parents (and woot staff), the ingredients for strawberry and cherry are mixed up. The strawberry ingredients are listed under cherry, and vice-versa.

MommaBeary

quality posts: 8 Private Messages MommaBeary

In passing, I mentioned to my 14 year old that they had more of the Straws on WOOT. He was excited until he realized I hadn't actually ordered them.

Guess what I'm back for this morning???? (after making him ask nicely and work for it instead of glaring at me.)

geoffreysteinman

quality posts: 7 Private Messages geoffreysteinman

so, i wasn't planning on microwaving them... until Woot told me not to. What happens if i microwave them?!?

roafw

quality posts: 0 Private Messages roafw

These are good, if you have not had them they are basically a straw version of the higher end fruit roll ups... it is a little more grainy, and actually make from the fruit

paulpnevada

quality posts: 26 Private Messages paulpnevada

No doubt they sell better when you call them "dried plums" rather than "prunes".