WootBot

quality posts: 15 Private Messages WootBot

Staff

Poll: Who's got the best kids' meal toys?
  • 41% - McDonald's 296
  • 3.6% - Wendy's 26
  • 5% - Burger King 36
  • 1.9% - Subway 14
  • 1.8% - Another place (comments!) 13
  • 46.7% - They're all terrible! 337
722 votes

Well, how do you fare compared to the Zeitgeist? Chat up your fellow wooters and let us know how lame this poll was or what obvious choices we missed. For example: Was this poll a) STUPID, b) DUMB, c) POINTLESS or d) ALL OF THE ABOVE?

BooferFTW

quality posts: 4 Private Messages BooferFTW

Chick Fil-A or however you spell it has the worst. I miss the happy meals that came in a plastic spaceship or boat from McDonald's.

Proudly tracking via WootStalker.com

BlackCreekBearTRP1

quality posts: 0 Private Messages BlackCreekBearTRP1

Mom's House

HomerTime

quality posts: 1 Private Messages HomerTime
BooferFTW wrote:Chick Fil-A or however you spell it has the worst.

Chick-fil-A, as a general rule, does have pretty crappy toys. But they let you swap the unopened toy for an ice cream cone, so it was never really an issue with my kids.

moles1138

quality posts: 27 Private Messages moles1138

Hooters?

Move along. Nothing to see here.

dymongoose

quality posts: 0 Private Messages dymongoose
HomerTime wrote:Chick-fil-A, as a general rule, does have pretty crappy toys. But they let you swap the unopened toy for an ice cream cone, so it was never really an issue with my kids.

Books are crappy?

alynes0619

quality posts: 0 Private Messages alynes0619
dymongoose wrote:Books are crappy?

Chick Fil A has the best because the books are cool, but like someone else said, you can trade it out for ice cream. Win-win if you ask me!

ladyloerya

quality posts: 2 Private Messages ladyloerya
BooferFTW wrote:Chick Fil-A or however you spell it has the worst. I miss the happy meals that came in a plastic spaceship or boat from McDonald's.

*sniff* I was just coming to the comments to say that I like Chik-Fil-A the best because they are books (all the times we've gotten them anyway). My three year old does prefer more interesting or challenging books BUT she does keep coming back to the silly books from their kids meals. I can't say that about many of the other stuff -especially McDonalds toys... We have enough minions, leaf men, twinkle toes and whatnot around here to overwhelm a daycare. **not my doing either - grandpa babysits two days/week while I work and he takes her to play at Mcdonalds because he can feed her and let her play while he reads his book.. this doesn't stop even when we say she is on a McDonalds detox**

bhyphenlow

quality posts: 0 Private Messages bhyphenlow

Our kids like the Chick Fil A books. Plus, their play areas are usually cleaner than most. I think McDonald's has better toys.
We actually got some pretty cool stuff in a Sonic kids' meal once, but I haven't been there often enough to know if it's a consistent thing.