WootBot

quality posts: 14 Private Messages WootBot

Staff

Poll: What's the creepiest thing your kid has ever said to you?
  • 51% - My kid has never said anything all that creepy. 254
  • 43.8% - I'd rather not relive it. :::shudder::: 218
  • 5.2% - Ooh! I've got a good one I'll tell you about in the comments. 26
498 votes

Well, how do you fare compared to the Zeitgeist? Chat up your fellow wooters and let us know how lame this poll was or what obvious choices we missed. For example: Was this poll a) STUPID, b) DUMB, c) POINTLESS or d) ALL OF THE ABOVE?

bamfina

quality posts: 2 Private Messages bamfina

My 2-year-old keeps saying, "I'm scared of the man in the laundry room." She's especially good at saying this when I'm alone with her at night in the house.

She's actually just scared of the laundry machines when I have them running (she thinks a person is making the noise), but I always have to check out the laundry room with a baseball bat in hand just to be safe...

goldenthorn

quality posts: 38 Private Messages goldenthorn

Volunteer Moderator

My mother's favorite cited creepy moment from my childhood: I was about six or seven and delirious with a fever from chicken pox, and in the midst of all the eye-rolling, mumbling, tossing and turning, etc, I suddenly sat up, stared straight at my mother and calmly, clearly stated "mama, I'm going to go live in the clouds with the Care Bears now. Bye-bye!" And then I collapsed. She freaked the frak ooooooooout, oh yes she did.

sg0831

quality posts: 0 Private Messages sg0831

Not really something I said but rather what my mom found me doing. When I was about five, I used to tie my Barbie dolls up, sacrafice them to appease my beanie baby pharohs, and amputate their extremities during "Extreme E.R"

ardubu

quality posts: 5 Private Messages ardubu

We used to have firing squads set up for Barbie - the soviet spy! Shot at sunset!
If we had a traitor, it would just be a hanging.
Barbie's have strong necks for their size!

If you want, you pay...
But, if you need, you pay more!

mulletwm

quality posts: 0 Private Messages mulletwm
sg0831 wrote:Not really something I said but rather what my mom found me doing. When I was about five, I used to tie my Barbie dolls up, sacrafice them to appease my beanie baby pharohs, and amputate their extremities during "Extreme E.R"

Odd... my wife used to do something very similar with her Barbie dolls! I thought she was unique, but I guess not!

tjfbgmommy

quality posts: 0 Private Messages tjfbgmommy

My youngest has always had an imaginary friend named Yuggin. He would always play in the backyard with her, sometimes he would be dressed like a zombie and sometimes he would just be a kid. It has always given me the creeps, but it got a lot worse after we had to drive past a bad car accident when she was 3. We drove past and she said "oh that's just like how Yuggin died, his whole head just got chopped off!" ACK! I about got into my own accident over that one. Yuggin still comes around a lot, even 2 years later. Gives me the willies every time I hear my daughter talking to him. I have 4 other kids and they won't play with their sister when Yuggin is around, "because he's too crabby".

rehta

quality posts: 6 Private Messages rehta

I bound and gagged a ventriloquist dummy (not a true one, only the mouth moved) because it freaked me out. My mom found it several years later while packing everything to move and thought it was hysterical. I believe it is still bound and gagged in their garage, 17 years later.

-Heather (First Burgandy Olfactory Center 12/6/11)

SumDuud

quality posts: 21 Private Messages SumDuud

When my stepson was 5 my wife and I had our eldest. The stepson went to visit his dad's mom (a pill popping welfare abuser) for Thanksgiving and after much fighting to get him back from her (including calling the local sheriff) we were driving home and asked what kind of stuff they did. After some conversation he said that his nana had told him that he wasn't important anymore and that he needed to do something about it. We asked what he thought she meant and he said he should hurt his little brother and make him not be around any more. We flipped out and as calmly as we could explained to a 5 year old why that was mean and a bad idea. It was very scary and kept us in fear for a bit. He also didn't see that psycho b!+@# for quite a few years after that. It's been 10 years and nothing bad, but at the time it was creepy.

Let's see the quality impulse buys!
Wooter to blame for sellout: SumDuud
Sellout time: 8:11:25 AM Central Time

wmessing

quality posts: 1 Private Messages wmessing

I use to have my son say "RedRum RedRum!!" to my wife. TOTALLY freaked her out the first few times. LOL

Geniekid

quality posts: 5 Private Messages Geniekid

I can see dead people.

xenophod

quality posts: 1 Private Messages xenophod

My 5 year old says, "I like to watch you when you are sleeping...." then he laughs for about a minute.

hwalsh10284

quality posts: 1 Private Messages hwalsh10284

I love you daddy you look delicious, in her demon voice.

rpsean

quality posts: 0 Private Messages rpsean

My then-4 year old kid, after getting barked at by me for some reason, came up to me with a hastily-scrawled picture. He said "this is you, Daddy", and then drew a line through the upper arm and said "and this is me chopping your arm off". Knives and a hatchet were immediately hidden until recently.

LoveLost

quality posts: 0 Private Messages LoveLost

About two weeks ago my family came to visit me from Florida, I live in Ohio. My 5 year old nephew has always loved to jump on my back when I lay face down. I was on the ottoman laying face down and he climbed on my back grabbed my shoulders and whispered: "You Are Running Out Of Time!" I asked him "what???" and he slowly repeated. "YOU. ARE. RUNNING. OUT. OF. TIIIIMMMMEEEEE!" He then grabbed a throw pillow and tried to smother me. I was laughing the whole time. My mother asked him."What are you doing? He responded "He wants to die! I'm helping him to die!"

Alidra

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Alidra

i don't have kids yet, i just came here to read the creepy stories. pretty creeped out

conanthelibrarian

quality posts: 3119 Private Messages conanthelibrarian

Although it was not my child, one of the kids I worked with used to love to say odd things to get everyone's attention. One time when we got home he blurted out "(my real name) killed a man!" we were all so shocked by that announcement none of us knew what to say. He thought it was the funniest thing in the world.

thebruce8541

quality posts: 0 Private Messages thebruce8541

Kali ma shakti de......as he holds his hand out

I may have taught this to him to scare the poopz out of grandma...it worked