quality posts: 2940 Private Messages lichme

Item: Art 101 225-Piece Wooden Case Art Set
Price: $24.99
Shipping Options: $5 Standard OR $11 Two-Day OR $15 One-Day
Condition: New

Search Amazon Search Google

conanthelibrarian

quality posts: 3530 Private Messages conanthelibrarian

Check out these comments from when this was offered in June along with another set

lichme

quality posts: 2940 Private Messages lichme

I got one of these a couple of months back in a Bundles of Crayons I cannot draw very well, although I would like to, so I gave it away as a gift. It was well received, and has been put to good use.

I am a fan of art kits that can be brought along easily on a trip for something to do.

Moueska

quality posts: 54 Private Messages Moueska

This kit makes me want to practice animation. And I can't even animate.

XD

schhibber

quality posts: 0 Private Messages schhibber

Would anyone know how much it weighs?

manhandsha

quality posts: 34 Private Messages manhandsha

Staff

schhibber wrote:Would anyone know how much it weighs?

I did a bit of digging around. The closest comparison I could find was for the 144 piece set, not the 225 we're offering. The *shipping* weight was 7.8lbs. I can't say whether or not that includes the box and any packing material. I'll email the buyer and see if I can get some better details, though.

UPDATE We unfortunately didn't get a sample of this, so the weight couldn't be determined. Sorry for the trouble.

Have a question about your order or account? Click here to contact Woot Member Services.

AngelitaB21

quality posts: 0 Private Messages AngelitaB21

Does paying extra for 2 day shipping mean nothing? It's been four days and this item still had not been shipped out. Obviously if I paid for 2 day shipping that means I need this in two days. I'm buying this for a friend who is moving out of town tomorrow. Which means when I finally receive it, I'll have to spend more to ship it to her. Ugh.

ThunderThighs

quality posts: 569 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

AngelitaB21 wrote:Does paying extra for 2 day shipping mean nothing? It's been four days and this item still had not been shipped out. Obviously if I paid for 2 day shipping that means I need this in two days. I'm buying this for a friend who is moving out of town tomorrow. Which means when I finally receive it, I'll have to spend more to ship it to her. Ugh.

Ugh. Email support@woot.com so they can figure out what happened.

FORUM MODERATOR
To contact Customer Service, use the SUPPORT form at the top of every woot page
••• ► Woot's Return Policy ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except Woot-Offs & expedited orders

kenstogie

quality posts: 0 Private Messages kenstogie
AngelitaB21 wrote:Does paying extra for 2 day shipping mean nothing? It's been four days and this item still had not been shipped out. Obviously if I paid for 2 day shipping that means I need this in two days. I'm buying this for a friend who is moving out of town tomorrow. Which means when I finally receive it, I'll have to spend more to ship it to her. Ugh.

Did y8u ever get yours? Mine has not even shipped yet.

ROGETRAY

quality posts: 158 Private Messages ROGETRAY

Staff

kenstogie wrote:Did y8u ever get yours? Mine has not even shipped yet.

It sounds like it's definitely been longer than the standard 5 day shipping. I would recommend that you write into Woot Member Services at support@woot.com and let them know.
Please remember to include your username and order number so they can assist you in a timely manner.

kenstogie

ROGETRAY wrote:It sounds like it's definitely been longer than the standard 5 day shipping. I would recommend that you write into Woot Member Services at support@woot.com and let them know.
Please remember to include your username and order number so they can assist you in a timely manner.

Mine has been "Shipping Now" for days. Sounds like Woot is F. O. S. just saying.

kenstogie

Contact Woot email support here's the reply.....

"We apologize for this dreadful delay. This order is taking a little longer than usual to ship. We are working very hard to get everything out as soon as possible. Please bear with us and thank you for your continued patience."

Paid for on Aug 11th and it hasn't shipped in 10 days??

Maybe I can show a picture of it to my daughter on her birthday a week from now.

ThunderThighs

Staff

kenstogie wrote:Contact Woot email support here's the reply.....

"We apologize for this dreadful delay. This order is taking a little longer than usual to ship. We are working very hard to get everything out as soon as possible. Please bear with us and thank you for your continued patience."

Paid for on Aug 11th and it hasn't shipped in 10 days??

Maybe I can show a picture of it to my daughter on her birthday a week from now.

Sorry for the delay. I'm contacting the peeps in CS to see what's causing the delay.

UPDATE: Check email for a communication from CS. Apologies for the delay.

FORUM MODERATOR
••• ► Woot's Return Policy ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except Woot-Offs & expedited orders

yang1jing

quality posts: 0 Private Messages yang1jing

Paid on Aug11, and it still hasn't been shipped yet. When can I get it ?

ThunderThighs

Staff

yang1jing wrote:Paid on Aug11, and it still hasn't been shipped yet. When can I get it ?

Yikes. Something is wrong there. Pls email support@woot.com so they can investigate what happened.

FORUM MODERATOR