WootBot

quality posts: 15 Private Messages WootBot

Staff

Less Than Jackson: Deals Under $20

The Trail of Tears. The dismantling of the Second Bank of the United States. Michigan and Arkansas. Old Hickory is loved by some, hated by others. So let us take him off your hands so you don't have to worry! Stick with George Washington, nobody thinks badly of him.

Quality Posts

MBurkee

quality posts: 0 Private Messages MBurkee

So, this is over $20?! What's up with that? False advertising woot!

ThunderThighs

quality posts: 617 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

MBurkee wrote:So, this is over $20?! What's up with that? False advertising woot!

More like "forgot to save". It's fixed now.

FORUM MODERATOR
To contact Customer Service, use the SUPPORT form at the top of every woot page
••• ► Woot's Return Policy ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except orders with Woot-Off or expedited items

MBurkee

quality posts: 0 Private Messages MBurkee
ThunderThighs wrote:More like "forgot to save". It's fixed now.

Perfect

tokyonic

quality posts: 0 Private Messages tokyonic

How do I pick the princess one that says it's available in the description? Is this only the Cars themed one?

woot woot

manhandsha

quality posts: 40 Private Messages manhandsha

Staff

tokyonic wrote:How do I pick the princess one that says it's available in the description? Is this only the Cars themed one?

Which item are you referring to? Can you provide a link so I can take a look for you?

Have a question about your order or account? Click here to contact Woot Member Services.

BPL5683

quality posts: 25 Private Messages BPL5683

Staff

tokyonic wrote:How do I pick the princess one that says it's available in the description? Is this only the Cars themed one?

Sorry, at one point we had a princess potty seat, but have since sold out. Unfortunately we forgot to remove all reference to it in the features an specs.
I've updated the description to show only the cars potty seat.
Sorry Again!

Email customer service: support@woot.com for order problems ~OR~ Use the Support form linked at the top of every page.

bottomfeeder57

quality posts: 3 Private Messages bottomfeeder57

Elegant Baby Lil' Buddies Plush Blanket. The baby and the blanket are both adorable. I seriously hope the outline visible the near the edges of the blanket is from a pad between the blanket and the hardwood floor.

sashton1

quality posts: 0 Private Messages sashton1

I bought a few of these Elegant blanket/animals as gifts and they're really nice. Parents and kids love them.

ImMikeNice

quality posts: 1 Private Messages ImMikeNice

Is this bouncer adjustable? Like, is it able to be in a more upright position as well as recline back?