Woots by State

zero wooters wootinglots of wooters wooting

Quality Posts

conanthelibrarian

quality posts: 3797 Private Messages conanthelibrarian

Let's check out these comments from July

bpr2

quality posts: 182 Private Messages bpr2

Not just for kiddos.... these work well for adults too.

that was fun while it lasted!

acorona4ever

quality posts: 7 Private Messages acorona4ever

waiting for unscented to stock up. Can't stand having my kids ass or mine for that matter smell fruity.

lichme

quality posts: 3114 Private Messages lichme
bpr2 wrote:Not just for kiddos.... these work well for adults too.

Indeed. I use them for wet naps, and cleaning quick messes. They work really good for alot of stuff.

bigmommajo

quality posts: 0 Private Messages bigmommajo

It looks like the price has gone down 3 bucks since the last sale.
And although Tarjay has their version of baby wipes for a bit less, their brand is a bit thin, and I've had to use more than one each time there's a dipe blowout. I've used the Munchkin pacifier wipes and it's pretty thick. I wonder if they are similar... I'd pay a cent more if I was using less wipes-per-wipe.

jackiemo

quality posts: 2 Private Messages jackiemo

The green tea and cucumber has a very strong perfume smell. It doesn't smell like green tea or cucumbers. I don't know about the other version but if you are sensitive to fragrance or have a new baby, you will want to avoid these.

kazper

quality posts: 6 Private Messages kazper

Who would pay the original price for wipes? Wow!

I'd suggest people check out the wipes from BJs (need membership). They are "quilted" and quite strong. Cheaper than this deal (if you consider shipping costs).

dallaspeach

quality posts: 20 Private Messages dallaspeach

Buyer here - These are pretty thick. I did test them out on my daughter before buying and thought they worked really well. I normally use Pampers or 7th Generation wipes.

bigmommajo wrote:It looks like the price has gone down 3 bucks since the last sale.
And although Tarjay has their version of baby wipes for a bit less, their brand is a bit thin, and I've had to use more than one each time there's a dipe blowout. I've used the Munchkin pacifier wipes and it's pretty thick. I wonder if they are similar... I'd pay a cent more if I was using less wipes-per-wipe.

guyhagen

quality posts: 0 Private Messages guyhagen

Target wipes are a good price, but yeah, they are a bit thin. The best value for wipes I've found is Wal-mart Parent's Choice, which are 700 wipes for $11.99. They are VERY similar to Huggies Natural Care. I highly recommend them for both quality and price. I keep a pack of the unscented ones in each vehicle and in the kitchen.

bigmommajo wrote:It looks like the price has gone down 3 bucks since the last sale.

TopCatWoot

quality posts: 0 Private Messages TopCatWoot

Target Up & Up -- all we use after 7 years and counting & four kids. Never had a problem with them being too thin. As for having to use more than one when there's a blowout, well, yeah.

gnorcross1

quality posts: 0 Private Messages gnorcross1
TopCatWoot wrote:Target Up & Up -- all we use after 7 years and counting & four kids. Never had a problem with them being too thin. As for having to use more than one when there's a blowout, well, yeah.

Are these wipes flushable? I didn't see that info anywhere!

ThunderThighs

quality posts: 604 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

gnorcross1 wrote:Are these wipes flushable? I didn't see that info anywhere!

Nope, don't flush these.

FORUM MODERATOR
To contact Customer Service, use the SUPPORT form at the top of every woot page
••• ► Woot's Return Policy ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except orders with Woot-Off or expedited items

CoffeeOnIce

quality posts: 11 Private Messages CoffeeOnIce

Are the Shea ones lotion-y or leave residue? I use wipes as makeup removers since they tend to be gentler on the skin, but I don't want something that's going to clog my pores.

maggiecain

quality posts: 9 Private Messages maggiecain

Even though my kids are out of diapers, I buy these to clean my house because it keeps our chemical load down. I always stock up.