WootBot


quality posts: 15 Private Messages WootBot

Staff

Clearance! Please Buy Our Toys.

Take pity, huh? We've got to stay up all night counting. Your kids, on the other hand, are counting on you to entertain them. Yeah, that WAS smooth. Thanks for noticing. Why not reward us by buying one of these toys?

radhar13


quality posts: 1 Private Messages radhar13

I just saw the discovery blocks at walmart yesterday for 7.99 on clearance...woot not a good deal...if you want to take it off your inventory shelves you should really give a good deal...otherwise walmart is way better!!!

cl21977


quality posts: 0 Private Messages cl21977

Anyone debating the Squinkies Crazy Crane, just go for it. I bought it when it was on Woot for $15, and it works fantastically. Appears to be durable as well. At the new price, it's a frikkin' STEAL.

pioneerknight


quality posts: 0 Private Messages pioneerknight

?Pirates Of The Sea Pirate Ship

Would this make a good bath toy?

ThunderThighs


quality posts: 583 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

pioneerknight wrote:?Pirates Of The Sea Pirate Ship

Would this make a good bath toy?


Since it's made of wood, I'm going to say no.



FORUM MODERATOR
To contact Customer Service, use the SUPPORT form at the top of every woot page
••• ► Woot's Return Policy ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except Woot-Offs & expedited orders

SpeedRacerXT


quality posts: 1 Private Messages SpeedRacerXT
ThunderThighs wrote:Since it's made of wood, I'm going to say no.



But pirate ships are wooden!

jlhatter


quality posts: 13 Private Messages jlhatter

The Tinker Toys Transit is $38.24 on Amazon with free Prime shipping. Here it'll be around $32 with shipping. The animal set is about a buck cheaper on Amazon, with no shipping with Prime.

jeeperwoot


quality posts: 29 Private Messages jeeperwoot

anyone have any experience with the slot car set? reviews are so varied as to if it actually works well or not.

ThunderThighs


quality posts: 583 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

SpeedRacerXT wrote:But pirate ships are wooden!


Yes, but they were treated with tar oils, I think. Probably not you want to have around your kid in the bath.



FORUM MODERATOR
To contact Customer Service, use the SUPPORT form at the top of every woot page
••• ► Woot's Return Policy ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except Woot-Offs & expedited orders

patndave


quality posts: 7 Private Messages patndave

I would not recommend the RC Thunder Tumbler. I bought a pair recently for twin grandsons. Gave them to the boys last weekend. One of the boys said it was the greatest car ever. I felt great. Thirty seconds later, the other was crying because his broke. After less than five minutes of use, one of the wheels would not drive. Seems this is a VERY common problem. I went home feeling like crap!

rhh33672


quality posts: 6 Private Messages rhh33672

the bike seem to be a bad deal. It says it is for 3+ years but limited to 35lbs. My son is not three yet, but most kids at his age 2.5+yrs is already 35lbs.

BPL5683


quality posts: 24 Private Messages BPL5683

Staff

rhh33672 wrote:the bike seem to be a bad deal. It says it is for 3+ years but limited to 35lbs. My son is not three yet, but most kids at his age 2.5+yrs is already 35lbs.



Unfortunately, we didn't have a sample on this to verify, so we had to go by what information we had.

I did find on another site that it is 45lbs. I've revised the weight limit to that.

However, TT and I want to be sure, so I'm reaching out to the vendor to get a confirmation on that for you.

Email customer service: support@woot.com for order problems ~OR~ Use the Support form linked at the top of every page.

lboban


quality posts: 12 Private Messages lboban
jeeperwoot wrote:anyone have any experience with the slot car set? reviews are so varied as to if it actually works well or not.



We have a couple of these sets - my husband is a collector. You need to understand that these need adult assistance to set up. They are electric so young children should be supervised. They work best on a table or on a wood floor because carpets are uneven and the cars pick up little bits of carpet fuzz in their works which causes them to run slowly. And they need maintenance - little drops of oil from time to time and the occasional tightening with a tiny tiny screwdriver.

That said, these are really fun for kids around 7-10 years old, and a great family activity. Our grandkids love to come over and play with grandpa's cars.

breaddrink


quality posts: 20 Private Messages breaddrink

Anyone know how the electronic soccer game actually works?

Doesn't appear to have any controls of any kind.

BPL5683


quality posts: 24 Private Messages BPL5683

Staff

rhh33672 wrote:the bike seem to be a bad deal. It says it is for 3+ years but limited to 35lbs. My son is not three yet, but most kids at his age 2.5+yrs is already 35lbs.



I was able to verify from the vendor that the weight limit is in fact 65 lbs

Email customer service: support@woot.com for order problems ~OR~ Use the Support form linked at the top of every page.

rreedhere


quality posts: 0 Private Messages rreedhere
cl21977 wrote:Anyone debating the Squinkies Crazy Crane, just go for it. I bought it when it was on Woot for $15, and it works fantastically. Appears to be durable as well. At the new price, it's a frikkin' STEAL.



We bought it for $15 too and the kids went crazy over it! Awesome toy for the clearance price. I'm buying a bunch to add to my cache of last minute birthday gifts!

sotallytober


quality posts: 0 Private Messages sotallytober

So, I bought the spring Pegasus and for a birthday gift for my niece. The box was delivered so beat up it looks like I pulled it out of the trash. The box the toy is in wasn't packed in anything. Disappointed. It should have been packed in something. The contents weren't packed in anything either, which isn't Woot's fault but still. I opened it and checked and from what I can tell it looks like everything is OK. I may have to put it together and try and find a big box to put it in because I'm definitely not giving her this box. It's awful. What a hassle. This is my first Woot disappointment.

ROGETRAY


quality posts: 167 Private Messages ROGETRAY

Staff

sotallytober wrote:So, I bought the spring Pegasus and for a birthday gift for my niece. The box was delivered so beat up it looks like I pulled it out of the trash. The box the toy is in wasn't packed in anything. Disappointed. It should have been packed in something. The contents weren't packed in anything either, which isn't Woot's fault but still. I opened it and checked and from what I can tell it looks like everything is OK. I may have to put it together and try and find a big box to put it in because I'm definitely not giving her this box. It's awful. What a hassle. This is my first Woot disappointment.



I'm very sorry to hear that you experienced some issues with your order.

Please feel free to email into Woot Member Services at support@woot.com and let them know. They'll be able to answer any questions or concerns you might have.