zero wooters wootinglots of wooters wooting

Quality Posts

lichme

quality posts: 3002 Private Messages lichme

lichme

quality posts: 3002 Private Messages lichme

ricochetv1

quality posts: 1 Private Messages ricochetv1

Fire the 1st two writers and keep the third. He, at least, has good taste in TV shows.

beck12

quality posts: 41 Private Messages beck12

We do NOT own this item, but do own other Kettler products & have to say as a brand we have been very impressed with the durability & ease of replacement parts. We have only needed replacement parts due to our OWN problem, such a chess piece getting lodged into a place it does not belong...lol

Based on other reviews, I suspect this is just as durable.

spending my kid's college funds one woot off at a time

markgober

quality posts: 2 Private Messages markgober

I'll add anecdotal experience here. We owned this very product (minus the trailer) and my kids hardly ever played on it. The pedals have a very low gear ratio so pedaling won't take you very far, very fast. It was a well built toy in the sense that it weathered well (although the stickers did fade and peel). Looking back, for the amount of enjoyment my kids got out of it, I wouldn't purchase it again. If you have a GIANT sandbox or something, it might be really cool, but the normal backyard...it was lackluster.

amytobol

quality posts: 3 Private Messages amytobol

The first one was a horrible, horrible pun, and even if s/he was your ONLY writer, s/he should be fired. The second one, I just didn't get. The third one caused me to drift happily into a daydream in which I was being tenderly fed delicious fresh warm cheese pizza by David Tennant, as we watched Dr. Who together, while he whispered into my ear hilarious and insightful commentary on the show. I guess there was some stuff about some other shows that I love, but that's where my brain got stuck. There on the bearskin rug in front of the TV with Mr. Tennant and the pizza. Mmm.

I vote for number three.

coyn0839

quality posts: 2 Private Messages coyn0839

We don't own this exact one but do own the model with the scoop in the back which is only an add on piece that attaches to this same tractor. These tractors are very well made and have held up to the abuse of our 4 children continually running into things with it. Now if only I could find the wagon sold separately.

rooshyj

quality posts: 1 Private Messages rooshyj

Keep #3. I don't care what you do with #1 and #2, just don't let them write again.

boomn4x4

quality posts: 13 Private Messages boomn4x4

We bought this model for our 3 year old for his birthday last year. It is a very well made product. Directions to put it together are mostly in German, so you have to go by the pictures... which takes a lot of checking and double checking which makes it take longer than you would expect.

With that said, my son never really got much use out of it. The gearing in the pedals is pretty low, I would assume to make it easier to pedal in grass, mulch... but it isn't low enough. Its very difficult/impossible for my now 4 year old to get it going in the yard. He can only use it on the driveway and sidewalks and there, there isn't much he can scoop with the bucket.

He actually gets more use out of the trailer that he hooks up to his Power Wheels to help when mom and I are doing yard work.

When what to my wondering eyes should appear, but a bucket of wings and a six pack of beer!

keithschm

quality posts: 0 Private Messages keithschm

Not really a good deal. You can get it for this price in many different places.
https://www.google.com/search?q=Caterpillar+Tractor+with+Trailer-+Kettler-+23288&rlz=1C1CHFX_enUS529US530&oq=Caterpillar+Tractor+with+Trailer-+Kettler-+23288

BPL5683

quality posts: 24 Private Messages BPL5683

Staff

keithschm wrote:Not really a good deal. You can get it for this price in many different places.
https://www.google.com/search?q=Caterpillar+Tractor+with+Trailer-+Kettler-+23288&rlz=1C1CHFX_enUS529US530&oq=Caterpillar+Tractor+with+Trailer-+Kettler-+23288

So.... those links are affiliate links that point back to the deal here at Woot!

Email customer service: support@woot.com for order problems ~OR~ Use the Support form linked at the top of every page.

fivestarlibrary

quality posts: 0 Private Messages fivestarlibrary

There is a PDF with full instructions, how much assembly is required. Is the tractor somewhat together?

agmtrail

quality posts: 0 Private Messages agmtrail

Keep 1 & 3. Sorry #2 i'm sure you'll find another job. Good luck with that.

ThunderThighs

quality posts: 584 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

fivestarlibrary wrote:There is a PDF with full instructions, how much assembly is required. Is the tractor somewhat together?

You bet. From the features:

http://www.kettlerusa.com/manuals/toys/pedal%20vehicles/023288.pdf

FORUM MODERATOR
To contact Customer Service, use the SUPPORT form at the top of every woot page
••• ► Woot's Return Policy ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except Woot-Offs & expedited orders

adlenalui

quality posts: 0 Private Messages adlenalui

i was looking for the same, but it looks a bit costly

alex