WootBot

quality posts: 15 Private Messages WootBot

Staff

ZOOB: Capital Letter Building Toys

ZOOBs are building, um, blocks? Let's just say building things, then. Anyway, you build with them, and then they move. Yeah, move. Try that with a bunch of bricks made from stone taken from a pit behind your house. What, you guys didn't live near a quarry?

mom2hapakids

quality posts: 14 Private Messages mom2hapakids

My kids love their Zoob set. Every kid that comes over to our house is fascinated by them: boys, girls, ages 4 to 15 (and adults too). They make all kinds of things as well as patterns of various pieces.

In fact, my 8 year old son was playing with them this morning when I left for work.

baymare

quality posts: 0 Private Messages baymare

Not that much cheaper than Amazon.

haydesigner

quality posts: 15 Private Messages haydesigner
mom2hapakids wrote:My kids love their Zoob set. Every kid that comes over to our house is fascinated by them: boys, girls, ages 4 to 15 (and adults too). They make all kinds of things as well as patterns of various pieces.

In fact, my 8 year old son was playing with them this morning when I left for work.

Agreed. I bought some Zoobs for my wife's nephew over ten years ago, and he (and siblings) LOVED it. We got it back a couple of years ago now that we have a kid, and I *just* got another set for him last month. (And he's only 3.) High marks for Zoob, IMO.