I own one of these (8 months of use).
Overall, it's pretty decent and my wife and I like it, but here's some small issues:
- Video occasionally gets "stuck" (audio is live, but once the video feed would no longer refresh - had to power-cycle the camera).
- Power cords are too short to be really useful for mounting the camera anywhere helpful. 5, maybe 6 feet. I ended up splicing 10-15 feet of 18ga. speaker cable in-line so I could get a top-down view of our crib from above a door frame (yay for 3M Command Strips).
- Power bricks are EXTREMLY low quality - both of the ones that shipped with ours and the replacement we asked for have a very high-pitch squeal.
- LED indicators are VERY bright - we've had to tape over the power indicator so we can sleep.
- LED indicators are VERY poorly-described in the manual.
- Battery life on the camera is low - it might last for an hour's nap, but not more. Don't expect them to last overnight.
It's a good system, though - I think we got ours on sale from Amazon for about this price.
As an FYI to new parents looking at night-vision systems - most pajamas seem to have similar IR reflectivity to most sheet sets. This leads to an exciting game of "find the stealth baby"