12 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11

Woots by State

zero wooters wootinglots of wooters wooting

Quality Posts

lichme

quality posts: 3005 Private Messages lichme

dcmaker

quality posts: 0 Private Messages dcmaker

is it just me or do those things look a little creepy? (the figures)

lichme

quality posts: 3005 Private Messages lichme

More pics, and some reviews on the Product Page

MichXelle

quality posts: 38 Private Messages MichXelle
dcmaker wrote:is it just me or do those things look a little creepy? (the figures)

If I had an 8 year son or older youth, I would buy it.
My sons are too old for it.
I think it's you, nothing appears creepy including the figurines.

OVER 550 W00T CARTFULS as of 06/25/14. You're killing us with some wonderful items W000T!

OVER 8 years on W00T shopping and The W00T Forum, since 02/06 with now a whopping 34 Quality Posts L-M-A-O! We do post quality information as do others that isn't recognized. Thanks for the 3 in 1 entire week! We're humbled. 3 additional noticed in 3 months. No more positive posts as our are not noticed.

johnt007871

quality posts: 8 Private Messages johnt007871

Firefly?

barkwoot

quality posts: 151 Private Messages barkwoot

My son got this last Christmas.

The 1241 pieces come in numerous, unmarked bags. You will likely need to open them all at once. I highly recommend sorting by piece and color at this point. There are some pieces that are very similarly shaped and some that have some very minor color variations. This can make it very hard to determine which piece is the correct one.

My 8 year old breezes through large and complex Lego kits without any help other than possibly separating some small bricks. I ended up doing over 3/4 of this set as he couldn't understand the instructions and/or find the correct pieces. Of the parts that he did do, I had to go back and adjust colors or pieces several times.

The Mega Bloks pieces also do not fit together nearly as well as Legos. I have to use all my strength to get some pieces together flat. These will usually start to separate eventually.

All in all, my son does like this set. I wish Lego had the rights to the Halo sets though.

Hoogs88

quality posts: 3 Private Messages Hoogs88

This is the kind of thing that reinforces the idea that all video game are for kids. The Halo games are rated "M" and are meant for adults. I know kids play them anyway, but it just seems weird that companies make Halo toys aimed at kids.

ThunderThighs

quality posts: 584 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

Hoogs88 wrote:This is the kind of thing that reinforces the idea that all video game are for kids. The Halo games are rated "M" and are meant for adults. I know kids play them anyway, but it just seems weird that companies make Halo toys aimed at kids.

But remember, everyone is a kid at heart....

From the FAQ:

Kids.Woot sells stuff for kids. By "stuff" we mean everything from car seats to apparel to educational toys & games to non-educational toys & games – all the accoutrements that make your little bundle of joy so damn expensive. By "kids" we mean anybody from 0 to 99, obviously skewed toward the lower end. If you're 100 or older, beat it. We don't want your business.

FORUM MODERATOR
To contact Customer Service, use the SUPPORT form at the top of every woot page
••• ► Woot's Return Policy ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except Woot-Offs & expedited orders

bsmith1

quality posts: 104 Private Messages bsmith1

More Halo stuff over yonder: http://www.woot.com/plus/halo-can-you-go

bsmith1

quality posts: 104 Private Messages bsmith1
Hoogs88 wrote:This is the kind of thing that reinforces the idea that all video game are for kids. The Halo games are rated "M" and are meant for adults. I know kids play them anyway, but it just seems weird that companies make Halo toys aimed at kids.

You gotta be 18 to be in the military, and yet GI Joe toys have been around for a long time.

marquis1photo

quality posts: 4 Private Messages marquis1photo

At TRU this weekend for a lego event and I saw a bunch of teenangers picking HALO figures. They use them for wargaming and collecting.

Buckycubes and misc kids.woots.
I love woot-offs