ROGETRAY

quality posts: 175 Private Messages ROGETRAY

Staff

kattykathy wrote:I got two of these to put the frogs in my larger fish tank that I have already and use the tanks as decoration in my cube at work... I am just wondering if/when we will get tracking numbers on them since I live in FL and don't want FedEx to deliver them before noon and me not get to the box till after dinner...

Tracking should update by tomorrow of Friday. It usually takes 3-5 business days for standard shipping (although in most cases it's quicker than that)

I would say that if you don't see any change by Friday, to email into Woot Member Services at support@woot.com and let them know.

ThunderThighs

quality posts: 604 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

kattykathy wrote:I got two of these to put the frogs in my larger fish tank that I have already and use the tanks as decoration in my cube at work... I am just wondering if/when we will get tracking numbers on them since I live in FL and don't want FedEx to deliver them before noon and me not get to the box till after dinner...

Looks like they've shipped but we're waiting on the tracking information. In the meantime:

You can use FedEx's “Track by Reference” feature to get tracking info using your order number. Your order number is on your order details which you can get via Stuff You Bought. Leave the Account Number blank. Enter your order number in the reference box. Next, select your country and enter your zip code. Click TRACK and voilà, you may have tracking info.

Looks like your little buddies are due to you today!

FORUM MODERATOR
To contact Customer Service, use the SUPPORT form at the top of every woot page
••• ► Woot's Return Policy ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except orders with Woot-Off or expedited items

texlonestar22

quality posts: 0 Private Messages texlonestar22

we bought this and after 2 days of good care in their small tank one is dead

breezyc wrote:I cannot possibly second this strongly enough. DO NOT PURCHASE THIS PRODUCT!!!

A couple of years ago these poor sad little frogs ("African Dwarf Frogs", to be precise) were being offered in these prison-like cubicles at a number of Hallmark stores - presumably to attract impulse purchases. Yes - live animals being sold in card stores. Geez. There was a MAJOR uproar over it (& PETA wasn't even involved), & the stores quickly ceased & desisted.

Think about it folks - these are not Matchbox cars; they are LIVING CREATURES that deserve a decent environment & optimum care. Truly interested in having these frogs as pets? Take a gander at what you SHOULD provide from just one of many websites devoted to their care:
http://aquaticfrogs.tripod.com/id13.html

I reiterate - please, Please, PLEASE, if you have any sort of conscience at all, DO NOT PURCHASE THIS ITEM.

(I'm ashamed of you Woot!!!)

ThunderThighs

Staff

texlonestar22 wrote:we bought this and after 2 days of good care in their small tank one is dead

Sorry.

I'm going to repost this for you and others that might return.

ThunderThighs wrote:Hey all. Just going to put this here for later reference.

If there is a problem with the little guys when they arrive, you can contact the vendor directly at 1-843-448-8880, ext. 201. They will be glad to send out replacement frogs as needed.

Commitment to Animal Care

A Word From the Vet

FORUM MODERATOR
••• ► Woot's Return Policy ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except orders with Woot-Off or expedited items

pilot

quality posts: 0 Private Messages pilot
ThunderThighs wrote:

Both the frogs I have got are now dead. It seems Wild Creations really doesn't give a I like turtles! about what they sell. Their instructions say to feed them 1-2x a week. PetSmart says to feed em 1-2 a DAY. That's a HUGE difference.

ThunderThighs

Staff

pilot wrote:Both the frogs I have got are now dead. It seems Wild Creations really doesn't give a I like turtles! about what they sell. Their instructions say to feed them 1-2x a week. PetSmart says to feed em 1-2 a DAY. That's a HUGE difference.

I'm sorry about the froggies. Contact Wild Creations so they can help you.

FORUM MODERATOR