WootBot

quality posts: 14 Private Messages WootBot

Staff

Plum Snacks: Stock Up For School!

Your kids want something that tastes good. You want something that is still kinda healthy. Here's the compromise! And if you fill them with these, maybe they won't be eating cupcakes around the clock.

slugaric

quality posts: 0 Private Messages slugaric

Wow - Only after I hit the big button sealing the deal on my FOUR cases of these things did I read the "expires 10/19/13" note. Crap, I only have two kids. There is no way I will go through them before then. Woot, help me?!

ROGETRAY

quality posts: 158 Private Messages ROGETRAY

Staff

slugaric wrote:Wow - Only after I hit the big button sealing the deal on my FOUR cases of these things did I read the "expires 10/19/13" note. Crap, I only have two kids. There is no way I will go through them before then. Woot, help me?!

You have up to 15 minutes to cancel the order in your "Stuff You Bought" link in the top right corner.

Here is the link explaining it:
http://www.woot.com/blog/post/order-cancellation-you-can-do-it-now-if-you-must

If it's too late, write into Woot Member Services at support@woot.com and they'll cancel it for you if possible.

bsmith1

quality posts: 103 Private Messages bsmith1
ROGETRAY wrote:
If it's too late, write into Woot Member Services at support@woot.com and they'll cancel it for you if possible.

"Member" Services, eh? I didn't know we were "members"! If there's one thing woot is good at, it's servicing members. I know Woot has always left this member satisfied!

first2summit

quality posts: 8 Private Messages first2summit
slugaric wrote:Wow - Only after I hit the big button sealing the deal on my FOUR cases of these things did I read the "expires 10/19/13" note. Crap, I only have two kids. There is no way I will go through them before then. Woot, help me?!

I think you're underestimating your kids' ability to devour things they like. 160 packs between 2 kids is 80 each. Between now to expiration is about 3 months so it's about 1 a day.

hoerning

quality posts: 0 Private Messages hoerning

Note that there is no flavor "cherry vanilla". There's strawberry vanilla, and there's cherry. I just received my order and realized the discrepancy after we had already opened and tried them. Not bad, but not what I was expecting.

Also note that strawberry vanilla has a "touch of vanilla" (maybe under "natural flavors"), it's not like a strawberries and cream flavor.

hoerning

quality posts: 0 Private Messages hoerning

FWIW they do tend to last quite a while past their expiration dates. It's probably more of a "best by" date.

elizbethhirsch

quality posts: 0 Private Messages elizbethhirsch

Allergy info on the packaging.

Contains:Soy

Processed in a facility that uses Peanuts, wheat, tree nuts, milk and eggs.

Wish this info had been supplied before I purchased it.

jhammer76

quality posts: 0 Private Messages jhammer76

Agree that for packaged and sealed snacks like this the "sell by" date isn't all that important; for myself I have kept and eaten snacks years later. Although I do wonder if the organic nature and fewer preservatives makes these spoil faster.

And wow - ordered, shipped, already received, and a big hit with our 2 year old toddler!