WootBot

quality posts: 15 Private Messages WootBot

Staff

Back to School Kid Tees

You can't send your kid back to school without a cool shirt that'll make the other kids say WHERE DID YOU GET THAT???? Just be sure to tell them your kid got it here. Oh, and be sure to notice the Random 2-Pack down at the bottom, k?

Narfcake

quality posts: 292 Private Messages Narfcake

Is there a particular reason why the 3-pack of kid's blanks are $14 here but $12 at shirt.woot and the main site?

ThunderThighs

quality posts: 605 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

Narfcake wrote:Is there a particular reason why the 3-pack of kid's blanks are $14 here but $12 at shirt.woot and the main site?

You're seeing things?

J/K. It's fixed. Thanks for pointing it out. If you ordered from here, that $2 will come flying back to you magically kinda soonish.

FORUM MODERATOR
To contact Customer Service, use the SUPPORT form at the top of every woot page
••• ► Woot's Return Policy ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except orders with Woot-Off or expedited items

Narfcake

ThunderThighs wrote:You're seeing things?

I see my hands, the keyboard, the laptop screen ...

J/K. It's fixed. Thanks for pointing it out.

Thank you, TT, for notifying the dev team.

If you ordered from here, that $2 will come flying back to you magically kinda soonish.

... and that's why Woot still rocks!

stonetumbler

quality posts: 1 Private Messages stonetumbler

How do the kids shirts fit? My five year old just outgrew the AA size 4, are the fits similar?

Narfcake

stonetumbler wrote:How do the kids shirts fit? My five year old just outgrew the AA size 4, are the fits similar?

Size-for-size, other Wooters have reported the Anvil kids shirts to end up shorter and wider than the similarly sized AA shirts. I don't have any personal experience other than running across a couple at a thrift store; the two weren't worn much, but definitely washed/ dryer dried. Using my hand span for measuring, the K6 yielded about 15" chest, 15" length and the K8 yielded about 17" chest, 18" in length.

Still, YMMV.

runnerfrog13

quality posts: 10 Private Messages runnerfrog13
Narfcake wrote:Size-for-size, other Wooters have reported the Anvil kids shirts to end up shorter and wider than the similarly sized AA shirts.

That's too bad, I liked the AA random sales for my kids because I have tall skinny kids, so most shirts that are long enough for them are too wide. Looks like Anvil will be no exception.

mysteryegg

quality posts: 0 Private Messages mysteryegg

I don't think I can do these anymore. My last two orders yielded a lot that my son can't wear to school due to objectionable material (one depicting weapons, one referencing alcohol, and ... well I'm not sure if the "Game of Death" actually violates any documented rules, but I digress...)

frostykev

quality posts: 2 Private Messages frostykev

Will the random or two pack be from just these selected on this sale or is there a chance they will contain other shirts outside of this collection?

Narfcake

frostykev wrote:Will the random or two pack be from just these selected on this sale or is there a chance they will contain other shirts outside of this collection?

I'm not quite understanding this, so here's an explanation to what I think you're wondering about:

The two-pack of printed randoms may contain any shirt from the back catalog or sales events, though you're more likely to receive something printed within the past 6 months. There is a chance that you'll receive something from this sale, but as aforementioned, you have a chance of receiving something inappropriate for kids too.

The other random being offered are blank shirts. Plain. Nothing printed on them.

frostykev

quality posts: 2 Private Messages frostykev

I think you got it. I was curious if the random tee's were pulled out of this kids selection, or if it was random from all of woot shirts. I would take them if they were random kids shirts, from the selection, but not some of the other stuff.

Narfcake wrote:I'm not quite understanding this, so here's an explanation to what I think you're wondering about:

The two-pack of printed randoms may contain any shirt from the back catalog or sales events, though you're more likely to receive something printed within the past 6 months. There is a chance that you'll receive something from this sale, but as aforementioned, you have a chance of receiving something inappropriate for kids too.

The other random being offered are blank shirts. Plain. Nothing printed on them.