WootBot

quality posts: 15 Private Messages WootBot

Staff

Lunch Cooler Bags To Hold Your Food

Imagine how sad it was for the Victorians. They could make fine foods, and then, they'd have to leave them at home, because they had no cooler bags! Today, though, you're not constrained by a chill-hating queen. Buy some cooler bags and enjoy them… anywhere.

revaparks

quality posts: 0 Private Messages revaparks

Do these bags fold for storing? Do they come with ice packs? Is there a separater between food and ice?

teamgoldfish4

quality posts: 0 Private Messages teamgoldfish4

What are the dimensions?

manhandsha

quality posts: 39 Private Messages manhandsha

Staff

teamgoldfish4 wrote:What are the dimensions?

Per the Specs tab, the dimensions are 9" L x 7" W x 7" H.

Hope that helps!

Have a question about your order or account? Click here to contact Woot Member Services.

wenhe89

quality posts: 0 Private Messages wenhe89

It is a little small for me.

manhandsha wrote:Per the Specs tab, the dimensions are 9" L x 7" W x 7" H.

Hope that helps!

BPL5683

quality posts: 25 Private Messages BPL5683

Staff

revaparks wrote:Do these bags fold for storing? Do they come with ice packs? Is there a separater between food and ice?

They are soft bags, so they do fold down. They do not come with ice packs.

Email customer service: support@woot.com for order problems ~OR~ Use the Support form linked at the top of every page.

boze

quality posts: 0 Private Messages boze

What does the inside look like? (divided sections, one wide open space)

lhbhatten

quality posts: 1 Private Messages lhbhatten

Is that football bag as pink as it looks in the pic?

ThunderThighs

quality posts: 605 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

boze wrote:What does the inside look like? (divided sections, one wide open space)

Wide open spaces. No dividers.

boze wrote:What does the inside look like? (divided sections, one wide open space)

Looks like some bad color tweaking. It's a bright red:

FORUM MODERATOR
To contact Customer Service, use the SUPPORT form at the top of every woot page
••• ► Woot's Return Policy ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except orders with Woot-Off or expedited items

jmanes

quality posts: 0 Private Messages jmanes

About Cooler Bags
There was a time when no one could carry a tuna sandwich without risking death. Today, though, we can move beyond botchalism! Now cold can travel with us forever! Hooray for cold!

BOTCHALISM???

Decent lunchbags, good price.....horrible spelling.

mjpowers12

quality posts: 0 Private Messages mjpowers12

Mine came in the mail yesterday. I am less than impressed. Very cheaply made. It has a thin plastic lining and almost no insulation between the lining and outside. I have had bags like this before and the lining will tear after a short period of time. I am guessing it will barely last a few months, let alone the school year. For $7 + shipping I was expecting a little higher quality. Also a list price of $16 has to be way over inflated. I can't imagine anyone would pay that for this bag.