WootBot

quality posts: 15 Private Messages WootBot

Staff

Poll: Has Anyone Really Been Far Even as Decided to Use Even Go Want to do Look More Like?
  • 9.1% - Yes! 60
  • 73% - What? 483
  • 18% - Man, I can't believe that this has been around so long that I'm finally seeing it as a poll question on Kids.Woot. Guess you really CAN'T go home again. 119
662 votes

Well, how do you fare compared to the Zeitgeist? Chat up your fellow wooters and let us know how lame this poll was or what obvious choices we missed. For example: Was this poll a) STUPID, b) DUMB, c) POINTLESS or d) ALL OF THE ABOVE?

rprebel

quality posts: 14 Private Messages rprebel

You've got to be kidding me. I've been further even more decided to use even go need to do look more as anyone can. Can you really be far even as decided half as much to use go wish for that? My guess is that when one really been far even as decided once to use even go want, it is then that he has really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like. It's just common sense.

ROGETRAY

quality posts: 177 Private Messages ROGETRAY

Staff

rprebel wrote:You've got to be kidding me. I've been further even more decided to use even go need to do look more as anyone can. Can you really be far even as decided half as much to use go wish for that? My guess is that when one really been far even as decided once to use even go want, it is then that he has really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like. It's just common sense.

hahahahhaha nice :D

jtulper

quality posts: 5 Private Messages jtulper

I purchased a Kettler trike for my 2 year old. They are very easy for kiddos to peddle. They are also incredibly high quality and adjust in size so kids can use it for years.

ROGETRAY

quality posts: 177 Private Messages ROGETRAY

Staff

jtulper wrote:I purchased a Kettler trike for my 2 year old. They are very easy for kiddos to peddle. They are also incredibly high quality and adjust in size so kids can use it for years.

I think you mean to comment/post over here....

curtisuxor

quality posts: 56 Private Messages curtisuxor

Sounds like this poll is in the running to become the next Ms. America.

shadowschaos

quality posts: 0 Private Messages shadowschaos

I don't understand any of this.

Yup.

mdkopper

quality posts: 0 Private Messages mdkopper
shadowschaos wrote:I don't understand any of this.

It's on the kids poll so I guess they know.. I'm Over 21 and ???

HomerTime

quality posts: 1 Private Messages HomerTime

I am posting this, just in case it helps anyone

theother1

quality posts: 1 Private Messages theother1

I'm apparently a meme dummy!

baileys326

quality posts: 0 Private Messages baileys326

LOL
That was perfect. Great response.

rprebel wrote:You've got to be kidding me. I've been further even more decided to use even go need to do look more as anyone can. Can you really be far even as decided half as much to use go wish for that? My guess is that when one really been far even as decided once to use even go want, it is then that he has really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like. It's just common sense.

rprebel

quality posts: 14 Private Messages rprebel
baileys326 wrote:LOL
That was perfect. Great response.

I'd love to claim it as my own, but it isn't. Copypasta from 2009/2010.